Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Titan Quest Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Titan Quest Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.gamerankings.com/itemrank...eviewid=706569

Hi All-

Found this review over at the Titan Quest Forums. Sharpen those swords! It's a classic!

-TFKD
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Re: First Titan Quest Review!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn Im looking forward to this game... I still play Diablo II Lord of Destruction from time to time (when I get tired of WOW). And its still great fun , even if the graphics aint that good.. But thats not all the features in a game so..... Like the storyline and the gameplay is the best ever in Hack & slash RPG..
    I havent read any review/preview yet, but I hope its online and multi! Then I might change from Diablo II to Titan Quest! :D
    -loppa

__________________________________________________ _______________________________
    I feel like an outsider. I am on a different wavelength then everybody else -- programmed too kill.
    -Son of Sam
    "In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist." -General/President Eisenhover

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X