Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Quest Multiplayer - Players Wanted

Hi All-

I've been playing quite a bit of Titan Quest and having a great time. If anyone has been playing and wants to get together for some multiplayer, please PM or add to the thread and we can slay some monsters!

-TFKD
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Re: Titan Quest Multiplayer - Players Wanted

im always down for some titan quest. I got a lvl 29 warrior. Im so close to beating the game but i keep dying. It gets HARD near the end. Theres packs of monster that can kill you in just a few blows no matter how hard you hit the health button. It definately will take some teamwork to get far in that game.

Im usually idling in the 33rd channel or even the titan quest channel if im playing it. Just hop on and well rip it up!

Comment

hey look a RPG section of the forum :p. I'm up to play, 22 champ or so and I can start a new char if needed. AIM is KilroggLM and i'll try to be on TS.

Comment

Snail88 - Kilrogg- (and anyothers that would want to join)

Let me know what would be a good time to get together for some MP. I've got a Level 32 Earth/Warfare and I just completed the Normal level.

I'd like to start some new characters so starting as a Level 1 would work for me. I'm anxious to try some of the different classes and combinations.

I'm here on the West Coast so we may have to coordinate some play time depending on where you are living.

For me:

Weekdays - Anytime after 5PM - PST.
        Weekends - Anytime - generally after 1PM

I could host the MP or if someone believes that they have the most reliable connection than we can use that.

So let me know and I look forward to playing with ya'll!
        |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
        - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrogg
          hey look a RPG section of the forum :p. I'm up to play, 22 champ or so and I can start a new char if needed. AIM is KilroggLM and i'll try to be on TS.
          K-

Creepy! I just posted and this appeared! I PM'ed some other TGer's so perhaps we can give it a day or two and let some folks see the post for some coordination on when we all can get together.
          |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
          - I'm on the local news!

Comment

im good from 12pm EST on on Sat and all day sunday. Aim is AlkalineSnail and ill usually idle on TS. Im havin a hard time trying to beat the very end after you beat the last telkiene. I got a lvl 29 warrior. Thats my main char, and i also have a few mid level characters. Id be down to start a new one with you guys if you wanted...whatev, its all good :)

Kilrogg - if i saw this post earlier i wouldve totally been down tonight but i kinda got caught up in bf2...tomorrow definately though

Comment

If someone wants to play right now (23:00 EST) for like 2-3 hours I'm in TS in the Titan Quest chan.

I'm actually lvl 26 i just noticed :p

Comment

hey fat kid, me and kilrogg had an awesome time last night starting new chars. Im a hunter/rogue and hes a nature/defense i think. Its working well so far. We just cant wait till we get to Epic where it reall starts to get fun.

We sure could use a spell caster though if you have one say around lvl 11. Well prolly be on TS sometime today playing. Just hop on man.

EDIT - Kilrogg - ill try to get some of the 33rd boys on today as well.

Comment

Me and Kilrogg ripped it up today. We blazed right through act 1 and a lil way into act 2. We basically just want to get to Epic where it gets more challenging and you find some sweet loot. Unfortunately Fat kid couldnt stay connect with me or else we wouldve had a good time im sure. We need some more ppl! Im addicted to this game.

Comment

You guys are in good hands w/ Snail. I love this game, but I'm on and off with others. I showed my wife this game and she hogged my computer ever since just so she could play it. In the end, we both decided to get Guild Wars factions to play together rather than Titan Quest, but I'm still down to hop on when I catch you guys playing.

Comment

Originally posted by NorCalRoach
                      You guys are in good hands w/ Snail. I love this game, but I'm on and off with others. I showed my wife this game and she hogged my computer ever since just so she could play it. In the end, we both decided to get Guild Wars factions to play together rather than Titan Quest, but I'm still down to hop on when I catch you guys playing.

Get her, her own damn computer. lol Don't let her own you.

Comment

I just got the goodness that is TQ. I would love to play with you guys!
                        ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                        No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rincewind
                          I just got the goodness that is TQ. I would love to play with you guys!

Damn Rincewind how do you do it? I mean your starting WoW up again and now your going to start TQ! How do you find the time to do it all with a family? Did you win the lottery or something and not work anymore or what you gotta share your secret cause I'll pay good money for it.

Norcal your a lucky man if your wife will game with you I wish I could get me wife to jump in the virtual world but ain't never gonna happen.
                          sigpic

Comment

My wife is very understanding. That's about all I got :)
                            ~~ Veritas simplex oratio est ~~
                            No matter how far a wizard goes, he will always come back for his hat. --T. Pratchett

<---- You know you're getting old when you rely on your forum meta-data to remind you how old you are.

Comment

Ok guys I have been trying to find this game on sale and I have come up empty so I am putting an APB out to all who might catch an advertisement for this title to be on sale. If you see something I would appreciate a heads up so I can join in the fun. I am on a budget so I am trying to be patient and get it for $39.99 or $42.99 on sale somewhere.
                              sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X