Darkfall Online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkfall Online

still a year from release most likely, I was wondering what people thought of it:

http://www.darkfallonline.com

Was wondering if anyone would be interested in a TG guild?

Re: Darkfall Online

Looks like Oblivion a little. I would be interested just so the game play is fun. I'm looking at Pirates of the Burning Sea too and of course LOTRO after EVE gets boring.

Comment

The things that stand out for me in this game is:

Combat is FPS based, so if you want to shoot a guy with a spell you have to aim and hit, not just (say) right click on him and select fireball.

Friendly fire is on and automatic. This means no sending a couple hard guys in to 'tank' and then have the wizards just spam the area with high powered spells. Even if you have a broadsword you need to be careful that you do not hit your mate standing too close to you. This means a greater level of tactics that should appeal.

The world is capturable. If we were powerful enough we could control our own city.

Ships (ohhh yeah!), and naval combat.

Comment

I didn't see all that stuff. Sounds way more interesting now.

We will need our own city though. :)

Comment

Oh yes, we definitely will.

and a fleet of ships *hint hint*

Comment

*drools*

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
            |TG-2nd|munchkin
            Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

I'm going to start a guild to see if we can get in on the beta testing. If anyone is interested could they please go to www.darkfallonline.com and register on the forums. Once you have done this could you please send me a PM (my username on darkfall is also Wulfyn) to say that you have registered. Once we have 10 players we will be eligible for beta entry (although it is not guaranteed).

Comment

Signed up, but the registration cannot be completed until midnight tonight (email system bugs). My username for the forums is |TG|Acid.

Comment

Name is Turbo Moab, Ill send you a PM as soon as I get registered.

Comment

PM sent.

Comment

Sounds fun, I've signed up for the boards and am just waiting for the registration email to be sent tonight.

My username is jaymind.

Comment

I typically don't go for MMORPGs, mostly because of their boring combat mechanisms. But if this game has a more FPS type combat system, I'll give it a try. PM sent.

Comment

Just to answer a question that came up, once I have 10 or more players (the more the better) I can register us as a guild. Obviously we'll need a guild name at this point and I'll see what the powers that be here have to say about us using TG's name / making us affiliated etc.

Once that is done we will become registered on their clan database. This will then allow us the opportunity of signing up for beta testing.

So as far as you are concerned once I have your name you have done your bit, and I'll keep everyone updated with what is going on.

Comment

Thanks Wulfyn sounds good. We need to find a name that associates us with TG (if thats cool) but fits in the relm of the game world.

Comment

Tactical City Enforcers. (Since we all know we will rule a city)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X