Mass Effect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Effect

Has anyone seen this one coming? Looks amazing.

http://masseffect.bioware.com/

- -

Re: Mass Effect

I love bioware. Not only do they make good RPG's, but they're constantly working to put out stuff with themes that are under-utilized in the gaming world. They could easily be sitting on NWN6 right now if they wanted to.

Needless to say, I'll be watching this one.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

I loved their Star Wars series for the Xbox. I can't wait to play Mass Effect!

Comment

My favorite RPG's for the PC are made by them, I hope they bring Mass Effect to PC too.

- -

Comment

Aye, I'm hoping it comes out on a gaming system that I actually own (read: PC). Their conversation system has me very interested.

Comment

This looks really.....unreal. That is to say, that someone is actually making that game just like that seems too good to be true. It looks totally stunning, drop dead amazing. I'll keep an eye out, in case they release it for the PC as well!
            War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling that thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature, who has no chance at being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself. -- John Stuart Mill--

"O xein angellein lakedaimoniois hoti tede keimetha tois keinon rhemasi peithomenoi"- Monument, Thermopylae

Comment

This has been on my need to purchase list for a long time.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

... am I the only one that doesn't see anything special? It looks like HL2's animation system combined with KOTOR's dialogue choices set in a Freespace type universe. And how much the open universe is actually open and freeform is another undetermined thing.

Comment

All of that "combined" makes me think hoo-haa :P in an RPG setting at that.

- -

Comment

I guess... but a bunch of already done things thrown together doesn't excite me like it used to.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X