rumored: Diablo 3 coming...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rumored: Diablo 3 coming...

I thought this interesting. I played Diablo 1 and loved it, Diablo 2 I played was good, but not as much as 1 IMO... now theres a 3 coming... maybe... sweet.

http://www.wargamer.com/news/news.asp?nid=3723
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: rumored: Diablo 3 coming...

Until then, Hellgate: London is being made by all the people who made Diablo fun (I guess they left the writers behind though). We'll see how that turns out; I saw a rather lackluster trailer but I'm sure Diablo looked kind of boring too before you actually played it.

Comment

diablo 1 and 2 pretty much was the cause of about 3 or 4 ruined relationships. I just gave up on them cuz i know 3 is going to do the same thing.

Comment

I loved D2 played that game for countless hours before I got married and probably wouldn't hvae gotten married if I would have kept playing that game :)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
          I thought this interesting. I played Diablo 1 and loved it, Diablo 2 I played was good, but not as much as 1 IMO... now theres a 3 coming... maybe... sweet.

http://www.wargamer.com/news/news.asp?nid=3723
          doubtfull, since orginal team is scattered across 3 companies, original creators however are with Flagship studio's.

Blizzard did not make a follow up to starcraft, and those developers are still with Blizz.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X