Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arrgh! There be pirates!

Voyage Century

Do enough poking around and you realize that Korean made MMORPGs are not only free to play, but getting pretty refined.

This one caught my eye as a very nice looking sailing/pirate themed MMORPG that's in its beta stages.
    My sanity is not in question...
    It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Re: Arrgh! There be pirates!

dang...for being beta and free that looks cool. Gonna have to check this one out.
    that sounds like a good idea trooper.
    -Vulcan

Comment

Looks nice.

Comment

If it follows the trend of other Korean made MMORPGs then I guess it will remain free until its popularity gets too high. However, maybe a month or two after offical release they'll introduce 'premium' content for people who want to 'donate' to the producers for a different currency. Then you'll have people who can make gold in the game or buy cash with money to purchase different items. Depending on how they implement it you'll see either the death of the MMORPG ("hey look! You can buy uberlewt at level 1!") or a slow change to a pay-per-play service if you want to get the 'essentials'.

You know...like Priston Tale, Gunbound, Rakion, or Maple Story to name a few.
        My sanity is not in question...
        It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Looks nifty ill have to check it out when I get home. I love pirate games
          sigpic

Comment

I've been playing this game for a few days now. Anyone still interested in or actively playing this still?
            | | |

Comment

If you like pirate games, be sure to check out Pirates of the Burning Sea.

Yes, I know it is P2P, but still it looks pretty sweet! Hopefully I will get into closed beta soon!!
              Polinator

"Retired" Member of 1stMIP - I will remember you guys forever!!

Comment

Yeah, I just signed up for Closed Beta the other day on PotBS. I'm stoked about this game completely. Can't wait for it's release.
                | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X