X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Oblivion Expansion News

The first full expansion pack to Oblivion has been announced:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/elder...clk=newlyadded

Sounds intriguing to be sure, and unlike the recent "expansion", it is all new material, a new land to explore, and 30 hours of promised gameplay.

Now how long will it take for a NWN2 expansion to come out? hmmm...

Re: New Oblivion Expansion News

Originally posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Now how long will it take for a NWN2 expansion to come out? hmmm...
    I rather wish they'd fix MP first...

Will probably end up getting the Oblivion expansion...because...you know.....it's oblivion.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Good point about the MP...

I am a veteran of the old NWN online scene and after fooling around with the NWN2 online experience for a few hours, I'll take NWN 1 any day as far as MP goes. Emotes, performance, etc. were all horrible.

I am confident, however, that the existing issues WILL be fixed and NWN 2 eventually will me a great online enivornment.

Comment

One can only hope so.
        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Well, I thought that the support given by the developers (in conjunction with the commnity work) for NWN 1 was outstanding. I would like to think that this will be the same with NWN 2, but I suppose this could be wishful thinking. I'm still optimisitic though.

Comment

is it just me but oblivion is played out imo it came out almost a year ago and without multiplay its just stale in my opinion. it was down to the point that i was running around hunting and murdering all skooma addicts.
            Current member of the

Comment

I was referring to the multiplayer in Neverwinter Nights rather then Oblivion, which unless I am incorrect, never had and never promised multiplayer.

Comment

Bethesda Softworks will never implement multiplay into any Elder Scrolls game. Go play a user-made multiplay mod.

Comment

Got hooked into oblivion again. Wasn't hard, i just loaded up every single mod i could get my hands on and now I'm drowned in pure RPG bliss. :(

- -

Comment

I got all of 40 hours of gameplay before Oblivion tired me. It's just a bunch of randomly generated dungeons set within a world that doesn't react to you in any meaningful way, and where it's nearly impossible to get any real since of progress, since you can do the same missions at level 1 as you can at level 20, and they might even be easier as a result.

I'm kind of interested in this expansion, but if the same conversion works where I got 40 hours out of Oblivion's 100, I'm only set to get 12 hours out of the expansion.

Comment

The Oblivion dungeons actually aren't randomly generated. Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul removes the level scaling, which a lot of people feel makes the game aw hole lot better. You might want to try it out.

Comment

I'm still excited for this expansion and will be getting it for the 360. It will be downloadable on marketplace.

Comment

I have over 20 mods loaded onto my oblivion. Check it out www.tessource.net

The big ones
                          Oscuro's overhaul
                          Mad martigen's monster mod
                          BT Mod
                          Mousecast
                          Living Economy
                          natural environments
                          beautiful people
                          realistic force

- -

Comment

Sorry to hijack the thread but i have only played Oblivion for a few hours as my old FX card couldn't handle the beast. I am now looking at installing it again as i have purchased a 8800GTS & am wondering which are the essential mods to install before starting out?
                            [defense]

Comment

the ones i listed are the essentials that most oblivion players have. I would also recommend OBMM, oblivion mod manager and I even use the Save manager as well. If you need with them grab me on xfire.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X