Shadowbane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shadowbane

So I just dl'd this yesterday, and to my surprise, this game seems like it will be a lot of fun. I was wondering if anyone else plays this?

The game itself is 100% free to download and play. It's an mmorpg built up around PvP. Guilds/Factions can build cities and empires and war with other guilds. There's also a political and economical aspect to it as far as I gather as well. If anyone's interested the link is here.

Despite what is says about it being a 15 day trial, it is absolutely free. You just gotta register an account with ubisoft. Apparently this game was released pre-WoW and was intended to be a retail pay-2-play game. But ultimately WoW stole the player base and this game went free-2-play in order to stay alive.

If anyone does end up downloading this or is already playing this game...let me know, I need some folks to nub it up with.
    | | |

Re: Shadowbane

I bought it when it first came out and didnt enjoy it /shrug but that was a long time ago. maybe its more enjoyable now

Comment

Re: Shadowbane

Yeah, I'm not sure how it was back then...but it's been pretty enjoyable for me now. It does lack storyline and quests from what I can tell, but I think the higher level pvp/city management will make up for it. That's kinda what drew me into playing it.
      | | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X