Lotr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lotr

How long do you think it will take them to make a MMORPG of the Lord of the Rings, They would be stupid not to.

Re: Lotr

www.middle-earthonline.com

Welcome to zombocom.

Comment

been watching MEO myself, looks promising!

- -

Comment

If they do, Im gonna murder someone. Some publicity is good. I love LOTR...too much is poisoning...
        "bgmdnjhgy kmju." -Cody DeWayne Phillips

"Give me a sane man and I will cure him for you." -A Chinese philosopher

Comment

i started looking at MEO back when it looked like UO...probably about 6 years ago...then it got scrapped and blah blah blah i lost interest....cant wait to play it

Comment

me too!!! D&D online looks promising as well. if they screw that up...there are going to be A LOT of pissed off nerds!

Dirt013

www.ddo.com
            Dirt013

Comment

I made an LOTRO theme today you all can test out. I've been watching the game since 2003 and really looking forward to it.

Nazgul Theme

Test it out, it's a work in progress atm.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt013
                me too!!! D&D online looks promising as well. if they screw that up...there are going to be A LOT of pissed off nerds!

Dirt013

www.ddo.com
                I will probably be playing it... the play videos that I saw (all of what, six months ago!?) all looked great. As I was told it's set in Eberron, and if they keep the same class system as real DnD 3.5.. I'm totally playing a Warforged Cleric/Reforged on an RP server.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                  I'm totally playing a Warforged Cleric/Reforged on an RP server.
                  NERD! :P

It looks like most of the classes are going to be available per 3.5 rules.

Man....if it's HALF of what i hope it will be, i'll be happy.
                  Dirt013

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt013
                    NERD! :P

It looks like most of the classes are going to be available per 3.5 rules.

Man....if it's HALF of what i hope it will be, i'll be happy.
                    You KNOW what 3.5 rules even are? Good man.

All I know.. is that I'm basing my character off of the one I played in an older campaign... named Ihsahn Faust, he was basically the most insane thing ever when I got to build him my own way (long story, but the campaign got de-railed because of one specific player who got kicked out and we got to rebuild our characters).

Gigantic jump modifier, leap attack, greathammer. 3d6+12345 bro!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X