Guild Wars and TG?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Wars and TG?

Well, i'd like to try once more to make a guild on Guild Wars with fellow TGers.
    But before i get into that, i'd like to throw small descriptions out of each campaign.

Each campaign includes the core game.

We have Propechies, the first campaign, giving you the world of Tyria, and the flameseeker propechies. It gives you a handful of skills for Warriors, Monks, Rangers, Mesmers, Necromancers, and Elementalists.

Then we have Factions, the second campaign, introducing the wonderful world of Cantha, and the war between Luxons and Kurzicks. Its geared toward PvP players with the introduction of Alliance Battles, which are 12 on 12 battles, each side consists of 3 groups of 4, and you fight with whatever faction you're allied with. It also adds the assassin and ritualists classes.

Then we have Nightfall, taking place in Elona, it introduces heros, which are nothing more than player controlled henchmen. It adds the Dervish, and Paragon classes.

If you're just starting the game, its best to get Propechies, and/or Nightfall if you want to explore the PvE for awhile.
    Nightfall's PvE isnt as boring as Propechies, the world is more open.

---------------

Now, how many TGers are actively playing this game, i've recieved the occasional pm from a few people, but it doesnt show much interest from the community.

If there is alot of interest, perhaps we could try starting up a guild again? Thoughts, etc?

Im in a rush, trying to get ready for school, ill see if theres anything to add when I get a chance.

Chewy: i was paraphrasomg
    [19:01] Chewy: KAMER |
    [19:01] Chewy: i love you | Drake_Anra : I only have a problem when Kamer talks... /// Chewy : That's very much a universal problem, Drake. :D

Re: Guild Wars and TG?

I just don't find the time to play anymore. I played through Prophecies. I bought Factions but there wasn't enough to keep me intrigued.

Comment

I just got Factions from Circuit City for $5 bucks. I've never played Guild Wars before... does Factions come with the core campaigns?

Edit, nevermind, dumb question. I see I have to pay for the other campaigns.
      Last edited by Evo<^|SiNz|^>; 04-16-2007, 12:12 AM.
      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Evo<^|SiNz|^> View Post
        I just got Factions from Circuit City for $5 bucks. I've never played Guild Wars before... does Factions come with the core campaigns?

Edit, nevermind, dumb question. I see I have to pay for the other campaigns.
        Damn, where the hell is the circuit city where I live? It's still like $45 for any of the three.

I have prophicies. Didn't feel like buying factions (quit for several months back in the day) Only barely feel like buying Nightfall.
        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
          Damn, where the hell is the circuit city where I live? It's still like $45 for any of the three.

I have prophicies. Didn't feel like buying factions (quit for several months back in the day) Only barely feel like buying Nightfall.
          Nightfall is a nice expansion if you like PvE. You get heros which are improved henchies that you can outfit and customize. It's nice!
          -

Comment

I've always seen GW as a good fit for TG. It's the only competitive RPG since DAoC to encourage strategic PvP combat.

Comment

i have a question, i was thinking of buying the game, do u have to buy one specific one first? or can u just buy anyone? cause i can't find prophecies (i think that is the first one) at my local stores, and also, if my friend has prophecies and i buy nightfall for example, can i play with him or will i never see him?

Comment

I can help if you need it Kamer. I currently play mostly in the early morning and I can help people with the campaign for Prophecy (still donít have the rest of them.) But a TG Guild Wars group is a great idea.

Comment

Holy thread resurrection batman.

In terms of guild wars stuff, each expansion opens up a different continent or set of zones, so you need to have the same ones to play with your friends. You can mix and match, and you don't need to get them all, but you will only be able to play in the zones you have purchased.

I stopped playing quite some time back, just not interested enough to keep up with all the expansions. But they're prepping for GW2, and Eye of the North is going to be the last GW1 expansion released afaik, which is supposed to be a prep for GW2, so you may want to consider just getting that one.
                  a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
                  Celibacy is not Hereditary.
                  Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
                  Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
                  Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Ill run some missions i have all 4 games, message me with info, have lots of char. prefur necro can monk .Prefur parties with real people.I can join guild, in guild now dead.I dont mind helping new players.Is there a ts channel?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X