Warhammer Online Beta is here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhammer Online Beta is here.

Hey guys is anyone else trying to get into this one? I know freekye and I are so far. Hoping to get some more interest to get a guild together and maybe up the chances of us all getting in. This game has alot of potential, the way there doing quests and pvp is really interesting.

Id recomend going to there site if ya haven't already at http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/home/index.php and checking out the podcasts on quests, RvR, and battlefronts to really get a feel on how this game will work. Oh and watch the game trailer, its done by the same people who did the Dawn of War intro.

So now that ya know that war is upon us whatcha gonna do join us or run like a coward. I hope you join us for we go to WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!

Re: Warhammer Online Beta is here.

Yep! Already applied.

Incidentally, if any of you are familiar with Mythic and DAoC - I grew up with Matt Firor (former Dark Ages Producer) and Rob Denton (VP). Both are great guys and did a great job. I was sad to see Matt leave and EA buy Mythic, but I still hold out hope that Rob, along with the others, can make a great game out of Warhammer.
    "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
    EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
    PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

FYI i'm sure the NDA states that you aren't supposed to tell people about being in the beta if you get accepted. Just a heads up. Yeah that's one text file you should read :P

- -

Comment

I do really like the warhammer mythos and the game is looking really good. when it comes out i just might drop EVE for it who knows. Already signed up and what not. Would be nice to get some TG together in this one.

Oh and of course must put in the requisite shout of WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

---

Comment

I'm well aware of NDA and what they usually say so no worries about it and who said i was acceppted? I'm just hoping to get some attention put on this game. If more people from TG get in on this maybe we can get a guild together and maybe up are chances of getting in.

I would really like to test this with some like minded peopleand help make this game better if we can.

Comment

I've had everyone of my RL friends apply to it. I'm determined that if I can't get in, I want -someone- I know that lives close to me to get in so I can see it, lol. (or even better, gimme their key if they don't want it ;) )

Comment

I wont play this game since its pay to play.
              |TG-Irr|TanithGhost
              100 pixels height is too small people.

Comment

I probably won't play this game as they dropped every cool looking feature of the original design spec to do a remake of guild wars in the Warhammer setting.

Comment

Originally posted by Wulfyn View Post
                  I probably won't play this game as they dropped every cool looking feature of the original design spec to do a remake of guild wars in the Warhammer setting.
                  Can you elaborate?

Comment

I doubt he can :P

Comment

Since its still in Closed Beta I think the specifics would look like.

"Alright so they <NDA> and <NDA> which really pissed me off because I was looking forward to the <NDA> and <NDA>. Since they went with <NDA> its iffy if you want to go this way for you MMO fix"

Gotta love the specifics. ^_^
                      My sanity is not in question...
                      It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Applied and am currently playing the refresh game with my email.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                          Applied and am currently playing the refresh game with my email.
                          Don't hold your breathe.

Comment

Originally posted by Relmar View Post
                            Don't hold your breathe.
                            True, from what I've read, the only people that have gotten in so far are people with a buttload of past mmo beta testing and people with connections.

But the refresh game is still fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo View Post
                              True, from what I've read, the only people that have gotten in so far are people with a buttload of past mmo beta testing and people with connections.

But the refresh game is still fun.
                              You could just...you know...set your mail client to check for mail every minute instead of refreshing :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X