Clear All

• Tabula Rasa release DELAYED

http://boards.playtr.com/showflat.ph...e=0#Post115608

Re: Tabula Rasa release DELAYED

You are not logged in. [Login] Main Index ∑ Search ∑ Active Topics
    New user ∑ Who's Online ∑ FAQ ∑ Calendar

We cannot proceed.

Access Denied.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

bad link I think???:)
      9mmATX

"The only way to officially kill a sniper is with a knife." - FlyingDeLorean

Comment

A cut and paste.

...Many of you have heard my mantra for game development: "Stable, Fast, Fun. In that order." We need a little more time to make that happen.
        To this end we are moving our Pre-Order headstart date to 10/30/07 and our commercial service start date to 11/2/07. This short but critical amount of time will give us time to address several issues including stability and balance as well as allowing our players to test the continent of Ligo (L38+) and our major changes to crafting for a few weeks rather than a few days. Our entire development staff feels this extra time is needed as does our beta community. We feel confident that this extra time will make a difference on launch day...

Sarcoma
        Sarcoma.

Comment

Originally posted by 9mmATX View Post
          bad link I think???:)
          good link, he just wasnt registered on the beta forum

Comment

*slams head into desk*

The hungry, ignorant man immediately grasps that he is handed a fish, but is bewildered when handed a net. The man who shivers in the cold thinks happily of the man who invites him to sit by his fire, and somewhat poorly of the man who loans him an axe, flint and steel.

Comment

You didn't actually expect an MMO to be released on time did you?

Comment

Originally posted by Relmar View Post
                You didn't actually expect an MMO to be released on time did you?
                Vanguard was.

Let us never speak of the horror that was Vanguard ever again. I believe LotRO was also released on time and that seemed pretty well. WoW was also released on time, but not the WoW:BC Xpack.
                My sanity is not in question...
                It was a confirmed casualty some time ago.

Light, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I had to kill because they ticked me off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarenth View Post
                  Vanguard was.

Let us never speak of the horror that was Vanguard ever again. I believe LotRO was also released on time and that seemed pretty well. WoW was also released on time, but not the WoW:BC Xpack.
                  WoW was a TERRIBLE release IMO. Blizzard threw time and money into fixing the release issues and eventually they were solved, but still... horrible release.

LotRO did a good job and so did CoH. Those 2 games have had the best releases so far. And the way TR is shaping up, it might just be the smoothest release of them all.

Comment

WoW was indeed a horrible release. I had to change servers twice when it first started because of the horrible lag and the servers crapping out on you constantly, not to mention the queue times that were ridiculous.

Comment

When did WoW release? I bought it for myself around Thanksgiving and I never experienced any problems. One night I couldn't log in and maybe one or two server crashes but that was it.
                      Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
                      - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
                      - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
                      - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
                      - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
                      - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
                      - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X