D2 patch 1.10 is here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D2 patch 1.10 is here

Well they finally got around to getting it done. The patch is here and the ladders are new. Most of the old hacked/bugged items *like ith weapons* are gone from the game now as well.

I play on East realm, my account name is JaGPanz, Im playing all HC for the time being.
    "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. sigpic

I'm going to play starting tonight on hardcore ladder xpac. Anyone with me?

Comment

I have a level 15 HC xpac ladder paladin and a level 20 sc xpac ladder paladin.

Im always up for a game since I love playing old school style. I love how they made it so that you cant be rushed... someone in act 2 tried to give me arcane WP and I couldnt go through cause I didnt do all of the questsl eading up to it yet... I think that is awesome :)
      "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. sigpic

Comment

Awesome Panz...If you're up for a game tonight, I'd love to play some HC ladder play. Old school style, of course :D

Comment

D2? You mean Diablo 2?

If so, this post is in the wrong forum. This is a Role Playing Games Forum, which Diablow is absolutely not :!: :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hehehe.. No flaming please!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

You're lucky I read the fine print temp. :D

As a matter of fact, everyone roleplays in diablo 2. It just so happens that most of them play the role of a illiterate 12-year old korean boy who got diablo 2 with his first computer.

now giav me itamz.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X