Diablo 3 coming? maybe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo 3 coming? maybe?

Ya I may prefer tactical shooters and all, but played the heck out of both Diablo 1 and 2 (1 was better IMO), fantastic games... the end battles were specatular... anyway...Diablo 3? maybe?

'Diablo 3' Announcement Coming Soon ?
    Posted by Rainier on Friday, April 18 @ 09:02:51 PDT

While there is no official announcement, and only pure speculation, community operated sites Blizzplanet and Diablo3.com have a timer running on their sites counting down until May 1. While both sites are not owned by Blizzard, both are supported by the studio and have in the past been reliable with information. The counter is accompanied by a cryptic message, "The number of days until half the web links to Diablo3.com. But why???" (thanks Blues ) We'll let you know in two weeks...
    Thanks to Worthplaying for the news.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Diablo 3 coming? maybe?

Oh, my arthritis!
    In game handle: Steel Scion
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steeler View Post
      Oh, my arthritis!
      LOL!! I hope they do release a D3 but I hope they stay with the character evolutions. I loved how you could create the same type of character but they could be completely different in so many different ways.
      sigpic

Comment

If you like shooters and diablo, you should try hellgate london...it's made by the people who actually did Diablo I and II, they just left Bliz to start their own studios.

I had been involved since the alpha and am a founder...so if you want to jump in, let me know and I'll be happy to team with you.

42nd Recon

***FORMER*** 9th Mobile Infantry Detachment - Spearheads -- BY ANY MEANS --

Without Darkness, How Could We Measure The Light?

Damnit, I am not a hobbit!

Comment

Oh my sweet baby Devil Kin!!....

Btw, another chapter in the Diablo novels will be released soon.... Hmmm.

I still play two at least once a week!!

Hadouken!!! (>*.*)> ==> ==> ==> ^(X.X)^

Comment

I played Diablo and Diablo 2 like crack.

I guarantee it'll become another run of the mill MMO cash cow.
            Skud

Comment

So, for those that didn't keep a watch on it, the timer was just a countdown to Blizzard officially acquiring the rights to diablo3.com. Might mean a new game is in the works, might not.
              a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
              Celibacy is not Hereditary.
              Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
              Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
              Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X