Warhammer: Age of Reckoning Forum Request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhammer: Age of Reckoning Forum Request

We are a little over a month away from the Official Release of the much anticipated Warhammer: Age of Reckoning MMORPG. A game that currently lays claim to having more than three times the number of pre-orders that the next WoW expansion had. According to the Devs, the game IS finished and IS in a shipping-state... but they are polishing and adding last minute content, and are looking over their infrastructure to be prepared for Open Beta, and then release.

Given that it's the Warhammer name, and it's received numerous "Most Anticipated RPG" type awards, I expect that the population for this game will begin to grow when the "any day now" Open Beta comes into effect, and the NDAs are dropped. If it proves to be what they're telling us it will be, I would expect that traffic regarding this game will increase markedly. Especially after word gets out that there is a Tactical Gamer community forming around Warhammer.

So I am using this brand new post to function as a PETITION, for the creation of a WAR forum on Tactical Gamer. As there is already another thread in this forum for DISCUSSION of WAR, I ask that replies to this thread are only "signatures" for this "petition" to create the forum. With enough signatures, we can elevate this to the site admins and see if there is enough interest generated to have this forum. If there is not, then perhaps we can try again after the game's release. However - I would like to get this new part of the community going sooner, rather than later :)

Please only reply with "Signed". Thank you!

-Spulat
    "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams
    Former Captain of the 55th Infantry Division

Re: Warhammer: Age of Reckoning Forum Request

Sighned.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
    <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
    DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Ya give us forum section! Yarrr!

-Signed

Comment

This would be very helpful!

Comment

signed

Comment

What server will TG be playing on?

What side are we picking?

Anybody going to be in the open beta?

Comment

Eclipse, please use one of the currently open discussion threads for that question. This is a petition thread. :)
              "But way back where I come from, we never mean to bother. We don't like to make our passions other peoples' concern." -Dar Williams

Comment

signes .....and wich side are we thinking of playing on

Comment

sign
                  RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                  TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                  "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                  "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

This is my formal request signature, apart from the announcement I made above.

Comment

Signed!
                      "There are two kinds of people in this world. Those with guns and those who dig. You dig."
                      EvE Online: Jintu Xi, Bandu McWilly
                      PLAYSTATIONŽNetwork & Steam = "TrickyTerp"

Comment

Signed

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

Signed.

A teamspeak channel has been created, it sits near WoW's channel. ;)

Comment

You might have more luck with this request in the "supporting members" forum

/signed

nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMerica View Post
                              You might have more luck with this request in the "supporting members" forum

/signed

nonetheless.
                              Not all members can access those forums. This is only a petition thread which is referenced to a thread in another location (server wish-list), and already has Admin attention :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X