X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STO Trailer now in!

Here it is. Without further ado:
    http://startrekonline.com/videos

My life will revolve around this game when it comes out. My doors will be locked. My phones will be off. My port-o-let will be emptied and ready to go. Fridge stocked with Dew and Doritos on-hand.

Re: STO Trailer now in!

I'd like a Tribble as a pet. Fingers crossed as there have been some bad Star Trek games over the years. I'll certainly keep my eyes on this one. Though it's going to be tough for me to play another MMO that doesn't have the combat system like in Age of Conan.
    |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
    "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
    - Check me out on The Onion
    - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Re: STO Trailer now in!

Originally posted by TheFatKidDeath View Post
      I'd like a Tribble as a pet. Fingers crossed as there have been some bad Star Trek games over the years. I'll certainly keep my eyes on this one. Though it's going to be tough for me to play another MMO that doesn't have the combat system like in Age of Conan.
      Your pets will be your crew and the dozens of redshirts that make up your ship's complement. The system is more like Gods and Heroes, Starflight, and Final Fantasy... where you lead a band of people under your character.

As much as I liked the trailer... the Vegas Webcast is where you really get a taste at what the game will be like... higly suggest viewing it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X