Neverwinter Nights 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neverwinter Nights 2

Anyone still play this game? Just curious, it's a good game and looking for tg'ers that play still and want to get a mp game going sometime.

We used to have an NWN forum but it's archived so i decided to post up here.

- -

Re: Neverwinter Nights 2

Hey Vulc I have the game and enjoyed it for a while but I never conmpleted it because I always got bored with my charater. I also did not realise you could play the game in multiplayer lol noob me. Can you do the campaign in multiplayer? do you still have the companions or would a team mate take that position? How does it all work?

I would be up for this.

P.S. I am looking forward to the new expansion looks more like bg so will defernatly snap that up.

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
    Winston Churchill

Comment

Yeah you can do the campaign in MP. I've just started one recently with a friend. Still near the beginning on it.

It can be a little rough to run since it's run on the same comp as my client but it works ok for 2 people so far.

- -

Comment

Coolios, there much to set up to get it to work? Or is the multiplayer already playable?

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty."
        Winston Churchill

Comment

it's a bit weird at first, if you create a character when you start up the server he becomes the DM. Not necessary for campaign though. You can use one of your exported characters as well.

- -

Comment

Well if you are ever playing in some reasonably friendly euro hours give me a shout on friends mate and i'll join in for some campaign fun.

Winston Churchill

Comment

Are you guys still playing? I just finished playing the addon " Mask of the Betrayer " and may buy " Storm of Zehir "soon.
              I would like to see what a group of TG players can make of the game :)
              His capacity for love lost, the man accepts it into his glas of dispair. The Flames of burning anger unquenched, the man keeps drinking... but never gets drunk
              sigpic

Comment

i'm still working through the original story in my off time. lol i know but it's only a little bit each week.

- -

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X