The Witcher: Enhanced Version out...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Witcher: Enhanced Version out...

Thou not really into RPG type games, I did get the import version of the Witcher when it was released...and enjoyed it... it had issues, but was overall a great game...

Well just FYI... The Witcher: Enhanced version has been released, and after watching a video pre-view... they seemed to fix alot of things, and streamlined the whole game...

Steam has it now for digital download.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/20900/
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: The Witcher: Enhanced Version out...

You can also get it as a digital download from Stardock's Impulse platform... I did a survey for Stardock and got a 20% off coupon that I might use because I've been interested in this game for a while, and now seems like the perfect time to get it.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I'm big into the digital download now of games, but just FYI... You might want to get this game at a store in a box, comes with a bunch of good extras... like a full size map of the land, and other book references.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
        I'm big into the digital download now of games, but just FYI... You might want to get this game at a store in a box, comes with a bunch of good extras... like a full size map of the land, and other book references.
        I'm all over this release since I absolutely loved the original.

Thanks for the heads up! :icon14:

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Do take note that if you have the original, the enhanced edition is available as a patch instead of having to purchase the re-released game. How cool is that! I love these devs. They make an incredible game, and actually listen to their community.

Is this out in stores yet? I haven't physically gone out and checked anywhere, but I don't see it listed on any major retailers' web sites. Amazon has it for $36.99.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post
            Do take note that if you have the original, the enhanced edition is available as a patch instead of having to purchase the re-released game. How cool is that! I love these devs. They make an incredible game, and actually listen to their community.

Is this out in stores yet? I haven't physically gone out and checked anywhere, but I don't see it listed on any major retailers' web sites. Amazon has it for $36.99.
            I could download the patch but quite honestly, I'd rather buy the game again and support the developers for the outstanding job they are doing. :)

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

Well damn... I start the game and it loads to a black screen... tried everything, run as administrator, run in compatibility mode...etc etc...

Got a e-mail support in, so hope someone can advise or help with the issue.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Game can be purchased via Steam now....another game I have to play :)
                |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
                "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
                - Check me out on The Onion
                - I'm on the local news!

Comment

Has anyone tried "The Witcher: VS"? Its a web based version of The Witcher, and I think its free, I believe you battle each other, and some other neat stuff.

http://versus.thewitcher.com/

Comment

Does the patch work with the Euro (adult) version?

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

Originally posted by Tempus View Post
                      Does the patch work with the Euro (adult) version?
                      Yes sir.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X