Fall Out 3 pre-order on Steam...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Out 3 pre-order on Steam...

Not sure if I should classify this as a RPG or a FPS, lol... but anyway, Steam has it for pre-order, out in 4 days...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22300/

I was going to get it for the Xbox 360, but decided, mainly due to no multiplay, to get the PC version... sure hope I'm not disappointed, like i am in the PC version of Far Cry 2 compared to the 360 version.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Fall Out 3 pre-order on Steam...

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
    Not sure if I should classify this as a RPG or a FPS, lol... but anyway, Steam has it for pre-order, out in 4 days...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/22300/

I was going to get it for the Xbox 360, but decided, mainly due to no multiplay, to get the PC version... sure hope I'm not disappointed, like i am in the PC version of Far Cry 2 compared to the 360 version.
    This is usually the opposite reasoning to many people who own consoles since it is easier/cheaper to play games online with a PC then with a console.

I preordered the game from Dell since they had it $10 off.

Comment

since it is easier/cheaper to play games online with a PC then with a console.
      Maybe cheaper, but not easier now-a-days... no port issues, no scheduling of when to be on, no external program (teamspeak) as compared to in game comms.

PC games can learn alot from XBL, with the friends list, friend invites, built in comms, no port or firewall issues.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Hopefully game comms change if TS3 ever comes out. There's a TS3 SDK to help developers implement comms into their games. Although, I think XBL does it much better. There are standards that developers have to adhere to and one of the requirements is a method for players to communicate. If only PC games had a requirement like that...

- It's who you game with.

Comment

It's 100 times easier to do that when every piece of hardware is the exact same. We have our methods and they work.

I like how this game looks on paper but I'm geared for GTA 4, L4D and a few other games. I want to get this but dunno if i can fit it in!!

- -

Comment

Just pre-ordered! Steam is so easy.
            |TG-9th| TheFatKidDeath
            "Born to Party, Forced to Work."
            - Check me out on The Onion
            - I'm on the local news!

Comment

I think I'm just going to swing by Best Buy and hope they have it tomorrow.
              "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X