No announcement yet.

"The West"

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The West"

Ummm... this game kicks ass:

Free, web-based. Kinda like Ikariam but your focus is on your character 1st and foremost. After that, you can worry about the town you live in, etc. Towns are occupied by more than 1 character also.

I'm in World 8 - just started today. GREAT GAME!

Re: "The West"

Joined as ElGringoGrande on server 8.
    Iím not racists, I have republican friends. Radio show host.
    - "The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity". -Jacob Burkhardt
    - "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds" - Emerson
    - "People should not be afraid of it's government, government should be afraid of it's People." - Line from V for Vendetta
    - If software were as unreliable as economic theory, there wouldn't be a plane made of anything other than paper that could get off the ground. Jim Fawcette
    - "Let me now state what seems to me the decisive objection to any conservatism which deserves to be called such. It is that by its very nature it cannot offer an alternative to the direction in which we are moving." -Friedrich Hayek
    - "Don't waist your time on me your already the voice inside my head." Blink 182 to my wife

Re: "The West"

Anyone still playing this?

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed