Mortal Online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mortal Online

Just started following the production of mortal online.

Looks sweet, it's a first person MMO with full pvp and loot, kinda what darkfall promised but mixed with AOC graphics :)

It's going into closed beta soon but from what ive seen of footage so far it looks good.

http://www.mortalonline.com/

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Re: Mortal Online

oh yay... more medieval fantasy settings.. sci fi ftw!! :D

- -

Comment

quiet you! :P

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

If it's styled along the immense grind that Darkfall suffers from, I will definitely pass.

Comment

I've got my eye on MO since I gave up on trying to get DFO.

Comment

Looks very cool. I've been waiting for a good looking medieval fantasy first person game online.
            |TG| HolyEnd

Comment

big bump!

just a note, the pre-order and beta have been announced for june 29. if you pre order you'll be eligible for beta.

more info/latest news here: http://www.mortalonline.com/news/june-05-06-09

so are we going to have much of a TG presence in.. Neva (is that the game world name.. I can never remember those sorts of things)?

and someone up there questioned if its going to be like DFO, no its more like an Ultima Online.... check it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Gill View Post
                If it's styled along the immense grind that Darkfall suffers from, I will definitely pass.
                False. You can max your skills in a week. It takes two days to max out your attributes. It takes bit longer to use all your skill points.
                There's so many skills.

So am I only one who has been participating to the beta testing of Mortal Online?
                If you have questions, ask away.

P.S I'm playing with Finnish guild Mahtisoturit.

Comment

Hail! From the Mages of the Golden Dawn! I too have been in beta.. trying to enjoy it. It's rough right now though.

For the others, there may be an open beta soon, and unless they push back release (again) that should be coming up soon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X