Fired up my SWG account

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fired up my SWG account

I decided to take a gander at SWG again, I beta tested and played this game at release. I'm an architect and if anybody else plays it, send me a pm. If i get into a good group of people playing, i'll stick with it for another month after this one into the Rage of the Wookies expansion. I'm a star wars fan :P

- -

Re: Fired up my SWG account

I'm setup on the Wanderhome Server. Master Pistoleer/Desperado.

Comment

nice fenix, wanderhome aye? how is that server, im currently on eclipse and it's not doing so well.

gotta test out the new CU as well.

- -

Comment

Wanderhome is ok. No real complaints except for the ridiculous number of Jedi running around.

The new combat upgrade takes some getting used to. Buffs are not the back-bone of the economy anymore and everything is based around groups. If you have any questions, g-mail FeniXx.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX
          Wanderhome is ok. No real complaints except for the ridiculous number of Jedi running around.

The new combat upgrade takes some getting used to. Buffs are not the back-bone of the economy anymore and everything is based around groups. If you have any questions, g-mail FeniXx.
          Noone wants to be a mere soldier in the Star Wars games. That's one reason why Republican Commando is such a hard sell. That, and no MP.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
            Noone wants to be a mere soldier in the Star Wars games. That's one reason why Republican Commando is such a hard sell. That, and no MP.
            There are many other games set in the right time periods in which you can play a Jedi. A game set in the OT is not one of them.

SOE made a big deal about how becoming a Jedi was going to be some large all-encompasing task. Now they hand out FS XP like candy on Halloween. Pathetic.

Now you've got people running around screaming incoherent crap like "LOL IM DARTH ASSHAT."

I'm going to enjoy getting back into PvP and killing some of these retards.

Comment

I lost my old password and gave up on the game anyway.. The only MMO I plan to play any time soon is Dungeons and Dragons Online. DDO is going to own.

Any of you PnP RPers here (I know theres gotta be at LEAST ONE OTHER) should know Eberron and probably DDO.

Oh man thats gonna own.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                I lost my old password and gave up on the game anyway.. The only MMO I plan to play any time soon is Dungeons and Dragons Online. DDO is going to own.

Any of you PnP RPers here (I know theres gotta be at LEAST ONE OTHER) should know Eberron and probably DDO.

Oh man thats gonna own.
                Grab your NWN disks and head over to our server. Say hi to Shogun.

Comment

Blast you peeps, no one here plays FFXI, it's all WoW or SWG.... boo to you ppl, however if you do play FFXI, /praise <t>! .... and if you're on the sylph server send me a /tell.

Comment

Blast you peeps, no one here plays FFXI, it's all WoW or SWG.... boo to you ppl, however if you do play FFXI, /praise <t>! .... and if you're on the sylph server send me a /tell I'll be on as either Tarathiel or Jaina.

Comment

Like I said. I just dont play MMOs.

Comment

i have FFXI but i can't get into any MMORPG atm. I'm a bit busy but PSO:BB is a good mix of quick play and long play.

waiting for DDO and LOTR Online.

- -

Comment

Originally posted by Vulcan
                          waiting for DDO
                          Thats my boy.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse