Dragon Age pre-loading now...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Age pre-loading now...

If you bought Dragon Age from EA's download service, Steam, or Direct2Drive... you can preload the game now, and it will unlock tomorrow.

You know, I thought it included 4 player co-op, which I thought would of been pretty cool, but now I hear it's just single player.

Oh well... I just want to stick some monsters with my sword and see how many virtual women I can sleep with... since the wife won't let me do any of that in the real life. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Dragon Age pre-loading now...

despite no multiplayer I'm still excited about this and my preload is already done
    Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

I'll be picking up my copy tomorrow from Best Buy, I pre-ordered the CE edition.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
        I'll be picking up my copy tomorrow from Best Buy, I pre-ordered the CE edition.
        Thought you said you weren't going to be buying this after you realized it had no mulitplayer.

Comment

I couldn't resist, it looks like really good fun. A very interesting story.
          Last edited by UnDeaD; 11-03-2009, 12:24 AM.

Comment

I've got my pre-load done as well, hoping they fire it up early in the day (my day off) so I can load it up and see how it plays.
            |TG-6th|FYAH29
            "So Far, So Good................So What"

Comment

now does anyone know if the PC version is getting those 3 mini-add-ons day of release, like the 360 version... which are already up for download on marketplace.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

by mini add-ons are you talking about stone prisoner, wardens keep, and blood dragon armor? if so then yes PC has all that
                Reapator, overlord of ponies

Comment

Plus if you play Dragon Age: Journeys, you can unlock additional content, I unlocked a few items, which are pretty good. Then, if you used the character creator, and uploaded a character to Bioware's community site, you received another item.

Comment

It's shipping with an editor package, so just make your own items.

My copy won't be here till next week. Freaking super saver shipping through Amazon.

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

That's why I'd never pre-order a game from a website, if anything digital standard version, so I could just download it. I've heard to many complaints on people who paid for expensive shipping, yet they are not getting the game until the 5th.

Gamespot review
                      PC 9.5
                      PS3 9.0
                      360 8.5

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder228 View Post
                        It's shipping with an editor package, so just make your own items.

My copy won't be here till next week. Freaking super saver shipping through Amazon.
                        I made some absolutely beastly weaponry in Neverwinter Nights. :D

On a related note, if anyone wants the pre-order trinkets, I have an extra pair of codes for them. I preordered yesterday and got codes, and then picked the game up today and the dude handed me another set (I thought it was the code for the other stuff you can download).

Comment

Which extra item codes did you receive?

Comment

The pre-order items, "Feral Wolf Charm" and the "Memory Band".

As I got back into my Jeep after picking the game up, I looked at the card that had the items and their download codes listed and had one of those moments to myself where I realized how ridiculous videogames are. "Preorder Dragon Age and receive the Feral Wolf Charm and the Memory Band!"

Comment

I pre-ordered from Best Buy, thinking there was some sort of incentive to doing so, but apparently not, so I didn't get any pre-order codes. I'll take those off your hands if you don't mind. Would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X