The Witcher...one more time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Witcher...one more time

Ok Folks..I just bought The Witcher Enhanced edition (Steam $15.00)...I remember trying it when it came out a year+ ago and loved the story but never finished it... so I figure I can go back and give it a shot..and for $15.00 ..why not?
    Any Witcher fans?
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: The Witcher...one more time

Originally posted by peardog View Post
    Ok Folks..I just bought The Witcher Enhanced edition (Steam $15.00)...I remember trying it when it came out a year+ ago and loved the story but never finished it... so I figure I can go back and give it a shot..and for $15.00 ..why not?
    Any Witcher fans?
    I loved that game! In fact, I was seriously considering playing it again during this Xmas break since I'm done with Dragon Age for right now. However, I opted instead to dive back into Oblivion and see what the modding situation is looking like. :)

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

The Witcher is one of my favorite games. The enhanced edition is even better as trying to get all the patches and stuff into the regular game sucked!

TG-18th 18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

If you're playing the game, be in the correct TeamSpeak Channel.

Comment

Love it, but never finished it. I keep meaning to though. You'd think I have plenty of time, what with the being unemployed and all.

Comment

Actually, It's $13.59 on Steam.

Comment

..Wow...Steam is at it's all time Slowest point now.. I ordered Witcher on the 23rd..and (of course stopping it now and then for Online games) I am at 95% downloaded.. Ouch!..
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

I'm just like you guys. I loved playing The Witcher but never managed to finish it. I think I made it to act 4, but just forgot about it after awhile. Amazing game though.

Comment

Originally posted by jmaker View Post
                I'm just like you guys. I loved playing The Witcher but never managed to finish it. I think I made it to act 4, but just forgot about it after awhile. Amazing game though.
                Geez you guys. How can it be an amazing game and you didn't finish it? lol I played through it twice! With all the side quests I think it took me about 80 hours each run (or something to that effect). Just a bit longer than it took me to do Dragon Age.

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

To many games to play. Plus, MP games get first priority anyway.

Comment

Well as someone who stayed up for the last 5 hours finishing The Witcher...it was well worth the $30 I spend on it in the summer...yeah the beginning was a bit of a drag but story and plot really picked up speed and I got sucked into it...one of the best RPGs I ever played.

Comment

I have this game i have not played it that much i never get around too it i want to beat it before the second one comes

Comment

Ok...so no discussion on Witcher 2 yet? I just bought it today and am installing it as I write this. I loved the original so can't wait to see what the sequel is like!

Bernout

|TG-MD6|

Comment

I liked it, combat was relentless and very challenging when you were mobbed by groups. The story was fun, and I liked being able to semi-choose the way I wanted to go about things. The graphics of course were just amazing. One of the best lighting I've seen in a game. I finished the game in around 25 hours, and haven't looked back as I'm a one play through kinda of person. I'm looking forward to some DLC quests, and expansions though.

Comment

I am in the first quarter of playing...ran out of time this week (Summer sucks for RPG Playing!)..
                            So far so good.. Although I forget the combat techniques..wasn't there Timing with the mouse clicks etc.. for an effective strike.. something like that... I didn't hit a combat tutorial in the beginning, so I am winging it..

BTW..Got it from GOG.com.. no DRM! and goodies to go along with it.. I like it!
                            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...