Diablo 2 ladder reset on Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diablo 2 ladder reset on Tuesday

I'm planning on getting back into Diablo 2 after the ladder reset next week. Some cool changes in the patch include: respecs, removal of Iron Maiden spell from mobs (FINALLY!), and a new secret challenge to be found.

If anyone is interested in playing I will be cruising on a summoner Necro on US East SC Ladder.

Re: Diablo 2 ladder reset on Tuesday

Haven't played Diablo 2 online for so long, I would have to start a new character from scratch...boo :(

Comment

On a ladder reset everyone starts from scratch. All ladder characters are reverted to non-ladder, and any new ladder characters start at level 1 with zero gear.

Comment

Oh really? Cool I might have a bigger incentive to play some Diablo 2 online again :)

Comment

I am on US west as Greflin. SC ladder as well. Look me up if ya want.

Comment

if i get on there id roll with some of you guys... hmmm east or west :P. im in cali here but i play europe asia sometimes. i know some of you here will be mixed. but i'm a huge fan of the series. played 1.12 to death an now that 1.13 came out i have so much to play im like sooner or later lol. how is the new patch so far? what do you notice about the new skills? i have seen the build update notes.

Comment

I generally play on East, I have a few lower level characters up. I find, playing D2 hardcore in the past has spoiled me of it, and makes me pissed off at the continued "farming" or "puppydog" attitude of online play, since I used to have to do it so much.

No-one wants to actually play the game, they just want to get in, get thier stuff, leave to start another game, repeat for 50 games or until the servers decide that you're a bot because you're creating too many games within a time limit. Pop in a game, let a 50s-70s metorb sorc lead you around by the nose just grabbing the WPs, jump directly to NM mode. Pop in another game after you've been "rushed", have the metorb sorc lead you by the nose around Cows/mephy/etc for 120 seconds, soaking up the exp and grabbing free candy. Repeat 50 games so now you're at level 30-40.

This was the same attitude that turned me off of WoW, twice, after playing it decently in "Classic". Noone wants to group with you to do quests or instances anymore, they just want to rush you to endgame since everything's "so much better". Thats great, but i don't get to know anything about the world or my character, they just require you to get a level 80 to do everything for you so you get the achievement and credit while you sit on your thumb and have him do all the heavy lifting, then it's on to the next area, and can i have 2000 gold since i rushed your ass.

Had a friend that I hooked up to play D2 with again, and he started doing the exact same thing again. It started out fine, playing together, then it turned into him grabbing every faster run/walk item he could find and telling me to keep up, avoiding all the "trash" mobs, just so he could say, get to Lost Oasis/Maggot or Talrasha's tomb, and kill the one-2 uniques there to progress. Then when I went to bed, he was complaining because he got rushed to hell and was already level 47 in 10 from where we were level 18, and he couldn't play with me anymore.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
              <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
              DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X