my 1st T72 game play video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my 1st T72 game play video

This is nothing fancy, no editing, no effects, no music... just a simple collection of clips from one of the single player missions, "Engagement". (BE WARNED: MAY BE A SPOILER)...

The settings are the default settings... which are about medium, I still need to work on proper adjustments...

I have played every single mission and tested LAN... I have NOT started the campaign yet, so can not comment on the game yet... BUT I will say that this tank sim rocks, has problems, but Battlefront is great at supporting there games and there community members, and I fully believe that the problem areas will be fixed with patches and even a add-on later with MP service.

Support independent developers/publishers like Battlefront, there PC gamings future IMO... Plus how many tank sims do you know are in development anyone? ONE!

http://www.magnumland.com/Downloads/T72Test.avi
    (recommend you right click and save as)

I am considering more video's... training speech video's, mission walktroughs and my favorite...music video's of game play action... keep an eye open.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: my 1st T72 game play video

Originally posted by Magnum50
    I am considering more video's... training speech video's, mission walktroughs and my favorite...music video's of game play action... keep an eye open.
    You should do all the above. BTW, where is the review man!?!

Comment

Re: my 1st T72 game play video

"I have played every single mission and tested LAN... I have NOT started the campaign yet, so can not comment on the game yet..."

LOL... soon...
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X