Il2: 1946

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Il2: 1946

Its been a while since I've played and with my advent into Sim racing it renewed my interest in my other sims.

The game has had 2 major patches since last I launched

http://www.mission4today.com/index.p...Downloads_Menu

you can find the 4.10m and 4.11m patches here and will need to find the 4.11 hotpatch linked on the 4.11 d/l page.

Hyperlobby has also been updated

http://hyperfighter.sk/modules.php?n...&orderby=dateA

So this is really a call for any TG pilots that are interested in forming a platoon and engaging in some cooperative missions as well as dogfighting with other groups. I still find this game very compelling and immersive and the number and variety of skins and planes a little overwhelming.
    Forewarned is Forearmed

Re: Il2: 1946

I know that a couple of the Irregs in the Arma Platoon plays including myself! I would love to get something like this up and running.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Yeah sure, I'd be down to fly with an organized TG group. I know a couple of other guys who might be interested as well.

Comment

Ok, so we get 2 responses that both know a couple of others who might be interested - be nice if they added their names to the list.

It will take a little time flying together to be ready to join in other organized events but I'm on nightly and am ready anytime we can put up a squadron (4 - 8).
        Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I have it. Can you believe I've never played MP?
          sigpic
          |TG-1st|Grunt
          ARMA Admin (retired)
          Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

I use to fly Lockon-Flaming Cliffs with 3Sqn a few years ago and will look to see if I still have a copy of IL2 1946 and my joystick.

Comment

I have gotten this recently. Grunt, always welcome to do some mp with me. I can't really win a dogfight normally, but you can always bomb some objectives as well.

Comment

I'm looking for Tactical Gaming people that may be interested in a commander/planning capacity in SEOW (http://wiki-seow-en.swil.fr/index.php/Main_Page) campaigns. Flying would be optional. This may sound like a crazy idea but think of it as an experiment. If you know of a turned based tactical gamer who may be interested in planning ground and ship movements and directing human pilots in the SEOW environment please refer them to this thread. They don't need to own IL-2, SEOW works through Internet Explorer.

Thanks

Comment

I have flown several campains with AVG using IL2. I would be more than happy to get some flights in with TG.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I'm waiting to hear from Administration about a practice server for TG pilots, I may pick up a small server to get us started. There does seem to be enough interest just need to work out a schedule for when we can get at least 4 together to start training.
                    Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

I have a copy of this too. Haven't played it very much since I hit the ground too much.

"I was never much a fan to playing anything online without having to manage my own private server. The Internet Gaming community has evolved to cater to the lowest common denominator and practically ruined my desire to have any part of it. But not here. It is something wonderfully different." - frozenchrome

"Teamspeak doesn't make the tactics in DayZ any better. It just let's everyone share in the agony of waiting to connect." -Warlab

Proud Former member of the 19th Mechanized Infantry

Comment

Any updates on this? We don't really need a dedicated TG server to practice. There are plenty of open coops on hyperlobby and someone with a strong connection can always host open missions/coops.

Comment

I'll put in an order this weekend. I really want a private host and can't do it on my DSL.

(That way we're not tied to a single host, saw what happens during OFP: DR when we have to rely on one or two people to make things happen)
                          Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

What mods will we be running? There is a gread mod pack that adds a lot to the game called UP 3.0

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

One thing to keep in mind is that all of the majors mods, like UP3 or HSFX, are only out for 4.10.1 at the moment. So we'd all have to revert back from 4.11 in order to do that.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X