Interest in getting Pilots together for DCS A10C/Blackshark

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interest in getting Pilots together for DCS A10C/Blackshark

Looking to see how many pilots there are here at TG that would be interested in starting a squadron and flying in the DCS world.

This community is huge and would really like to see us start a virtual squadron.

Looking to get some mission makers and those that can make skins that we could give to pilots to show the callsigns on the planes.
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Re: Interest in getting Pilots together for DCS A10C/Blackshark

Hey,

I used to like Lock On, and allthough the lack of Russian jets saddens me, I do have DCS A-10(but never played it for some reason).

I'd have to learn all the controls and all that crap, but if you were willing to be patient with me on that, I wouldn't mind playing a coop game in it some time. Add me on Steam: Eagle_Watch (display name Kimmy)

Comment

When do you want to play? I have DCS Black Shark and Black Shark 2.

Comment

Just thought of this, but if we could get enough pilots to form a squadron (so probably 10-15) we could make a push to start our own IHS. And if everyone has just DCS A-10C, I can go out and get it. =)

Comment

I hate how this happens. Someone wants to get pilots together, I get interested, and never hear a word from them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X