TG DCS/Lock On Flight Nights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TG DCS/Lock On Flight Nights

On the account of some activity in threads I've made (and people purchasing some DCS modules), I'm hoping that we can all gather and get some organized flight nights together. I've been working on some missions we can fly together, so I hope some here are as interested in this as I am.

Re: TG DCS/Lock On Flight Nights

I'd be glad to get in on it. I own A-10C, and plan to purchase F-18C when it becomes available, but I'm not interested in any of the other titles so far. I feel like TARS would be an admirable addition if we stick with DCS level aircraft, but an acceptable loss if FC3 enabled aircraft are slotted (or to allow anyone who wants to join without paying a cent using the Su-25).

I'd also be very happy to teach anyone who's interested about DCS:A-10C, including training missions flown in the game itself, feel free to PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by mat552 View Post
      I'd be glad to get in on it. I own A-10C, and plan to purchase F-18C when it becomes available, but I'm not interested in any of the other titles so far. I feel like TARS would be an admirable addition if we stick with DCS level aircraft, but an acceptable loss if FC3 enabled aircraft are slotted (or to allow anyone who wants to join without paying a cent using the Su-25).

I'd also be very happy to teach anyone who's interested about DCS:A-10C, including training missions flown in the game itself, feel free to PM me.
      Oh, I could definitely go for some A-10C training. I went to change my key bindings and got scared. Haha, a lot to learn about that plane.

Anyways, I don't want to leave anyone out so I will have FC3 aircraft available. But on the token of TARS (which I never knew existed), there could be some nights in which we had DCS level aircraft for it's usage (probably the A-10C and Ka-50 since imo the P-51D is nothing more than a show plane since there's nothing it can fight).

And I'm with you, I cannot wait for the F/A-18. It's going to become my favorite girl when it's released due to all the different missions it can do. SEAD (my favorite: who doesn't like flying and intentionally going after what's trying to kill you?), Anti-ship, CAS, CAP.

Anyways, I think I'm going to set up a groups on Steam and XFire and everyone interested can join the group.

Comment

Please post the steam group when you have it created.

Comment

Originally posted by mat552 View Post
          Please post the steam group when you have it created.
          Will do. I sent a message to Apophis about making one and using the TG name, so waiting on a response.

Comment

Steam group is up!

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgdcslockon

Comment

Idea has came into my mind today for our first night. Probably going to be a Ka-50 and A-10C joint mission to route out Insurgents from Georgia. May have to add some Su-25Ts and A-10As for those who don't have either yet.

Going to aim for Friday night, April 12th around 2200 ZULU/GMT.

Comment

Do you have a mission in mind or are you going to make one?

Comment

I usually make my own. Only thing I need to figure out and perfect with mission making is triggers.

Comment

Keep an eye out here and in the group, may be pushing the time forward if able to.

Comment

First event is posted: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tgd...78601201212877

Comment

Going to fly the Blindsided mission since I'm having some trouble getting some triggers to work properly. It's a defense style mission.

We'll be using the Tactical Gamer TS3 channel, so here's the information you'll need to connect: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html

Below is a list of who want to fly which aircraft, so post a reply in which plane you want to fly and I'll mark your name in the correct slot (if needed, I can talk to people and get them switched around for module reasons).

A-10C-mat552
                        A-10C-Noah (Or CAPTAINMEXIC0
                        A-10C-

Ka-50-mangeface
                        Ka-50-Jerkzilla
                        Ka-50-

Su-25T-
                        Su-25T-
                        Su-25T-

(Su-27s are optional for CAP. Enemy aircraft will not spawn unless a player enters an Su-27)

Su-27-karambiatos
                        Su-27-
                        Su-27-

After the mission (or if it's just stupid long and we get bored), we can go hit up some servers and cause some havoc.
                        Last edited by mangeface; 04-10-2013, 08:14 PM.

Comment

A-10C - mat552

Comment

A10C- Noah (Or CAPTAINMEXIC0).
                            sigpic

Comment

Updated list

A-10C-mat552
                              A-10C-Noah (Or CAPTAINMEXIC0
                              A-10C-

Ka-50-mangeface
                              Ka-50-Jerkzilla
                              Ka-50-

Su-25T-Murphy (possible)
                              Su-25T-
                              Su-25T-

(Su-27s are optional for CAP. Enemy aircraft will not spawn unless a player enters an Su-27)

Su-27-karambiatos
                              Su-27-Murphy (possible)
                              Su-27-

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse