Server up...Completing initial config within next few days

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server up...Completing initial config within next few days

As it is right now, Total and myself are ironing out the bugs in our IL2 FB server. I can't make any accurate estimation as to when this week it will be going 100% live, however you will have a complete update once everythign is ready. Thank you for your patience and well keep you up to the minute...so keep polishing up youre flying skills offline, 'cause once we're up...you're gonna need them !

See you in the skys!!!

-Spectre

:( I cant get on !!! server timedout !! Yes I have the patch ..... 209.19.57.64 HELP :(

Comment

Originally posted by Brooklyn
      :( I cant get on !!! server timedout !! Yes I have the patch ..... 209.19.57.64 HELP :(
      It's not quite ready yet bro...just give us a few hours.. ;)

Comment

Well, I picked up the game today for a nice $20 CAD. I hope we can have a newbie night!

- It's who you game with.

Comment

It's working...
          Diplomacy is the art of saying "good doggie" while looking for a bigger stick.

Comment

Loud and clear. Me and sean were just on the server, and it was running beautifully.

And thanks sean for having the patience to show me the ropes :)

Comment

I will be getting my copy on Thursday.
              I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
              --Douglas Adams

Comment

Server 100% operational. Check the linkage!!!

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid= 147&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Comment

Im timing out !!! :( Help !!! :( Timing out !! :( Help

Comment

I was having the same problem not being able to get on any IL-2 servers. I tracked down the fix on the crappy IL-2 forums.

You need to launch the IL2setup from your IL-2 start menu group or the IL-2FB folder, then click on the network tab and change your IP from default to the last number on the list. It said you have to do this every time you want to play, and you have to be online to do it.

Hope that helps. It worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
                      I was having the same problem not being able to get on any IL-2 servers. I tracked down the fix on the crappy IL-2 forums.

You need to launch the IL2setup from your IL-2 start menu group or the IL-2FB folder, then click on the network tab and change your IP from default to the last number on the list. It said you have to do this every time you want to play, and you have to be online to do it.

Hope that helps. It worked for me.
                      Thanks Skates...I'll look into it...

Comment

Ok Skates thx man thats true . I can connect but now the info page Mission transfer is not coming in so now thats where its timing out at . Im getting closer :) BUT not there yet :(

Comment

Ok its fixed :) I can join now I needed to put in a name Daaaaa !! I know dum right !!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X