Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DiRT Rally early access out on Steam today...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiRT Rally early access out on Steam today...

We will see if they go back to more sim then action... they say its the one true fans have wanted:

Dirt Rally skids onto Steam Early Access - PC Gamer
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: DiRT Rally early access out on Steam today...

I'm embarrassed to share this but in my defense I was using my gamepad instead of my wheel, and thinking it was Forza Horizon 2, and using those controls... lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nno-flQC-eg

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

So how does it stack up to Dirt 3?
      doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

work in progress... but if you like more sim then action, this is a big improvement... if you wanted more action and fun...then not for you... seems Codemaster's might actually be listening to the diehard fan base over the arcade racer fans.

I posted screens and opinions over at SimHQ, would post them here if the forums allowed it:
        DiRT Rally... early access... | Screenshot & Video Gallery | SimHQ Forums
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

I'm looking for something more like the old Richard burns with 2015 level graphics and physics.

Sounds like this might be for me.
          doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

I've been waiting for a true sequel to the Colin McRae Rally games and I believe it's finally here. There's none of that hip, paint-splattered, extreme sports BS that cheapened the feel of so many Dirt games for me. This game is everything you want and none of what you don't. I give it two thumbs way up!

Comment

Noticed it's on sale today. Can anyone compare this to Richard Burns Rally?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X