No announcement yet.

Project Cars out now... and awesome...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Cars out now... and awesome...

If you don't know Project CARS then your earthier not into race games or been missing for a while. Project Cars has been released for PC, consoles next week... and thou it's not a diehard sim like say... iRacing, it's not a arcade racer either... closer to sim, with tons of options, gameplay modes, cars and tracks... it's probably the best video game racing game ever for what it all has... worth checking out if interested:

Project CARS - Home

Mustangs @ The Glen... Project CARS | Project CARS / World of Speed | SimHQ Motorsports Forums
    Last edited by Magnum50; 05-07-2015, 03:04 PM.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Project Cars out now... and awesome...

Their website seems to be broken. I tried clicking on a few of their main navigation links and they all redirected back to the homepage. Disappointing.
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Re: Project Cars out now... and awesome...

ah, weird...working for me... any way, I think it's one of the best, most tech advanced games on XB1... of course the PC version looks a lot better but still on console it's a winner...

Not sure if this will work or if even good quality... I broadcasted a race today, my first win... but had no viewers, lol... it was 5 laps at 24 hrs of Le Mans, full day/night cycle, it was ugly...race wise... but a awesome win for me, lost the lead a couple of times, blinded by the sun once or twice.

Twitch

Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X