No announcement yet.

Police Simulator coming along fine....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police Simulator coming along fine....

Know about this game? Been following it for a while, while not like a SWAT 4, which I really would love a SWAT 5... looking pretty good so far, we will see... by years end they hope.

Police 1013 | The Ultimate Police Simulator
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Police Simulator coming along fine....

Hmm maybe something I'd pick up. I'm thinking it might be too serious for what I want. I was thinking of GTA with some roleplaying where I can play a cop too (or FIB agent, etc). Otherwise it looks cool. I always wondered what it would be like being a cop from behind that wheel. :D
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

well unless they simulate hours of patrolling boredom, with an occasional felony tone warning then call, then a couple more hours of paperwork after the hot call... then it won't be the same thing. ;)

but maybe they can just skip the boring parts and get hot calls over and over, and then skip the paper work. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
        well unless they simulate hours of patrolling boredom, with an occasional felony tone warning then call, then a couple more hours of paperwork after the hot call... then it won't be the same thing. ;)

but maybe they can just skip the boring parts and get hot calls over and over, and then skip the paper work. ;)
        That sounds equally boring and very tiring after a few hours. I've got games in my collection like that and I haven't touched them after about a week's worth of play, ever again.
        |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
        TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
        Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
        Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X