Chocs Away - Round 2!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocs Away - Round 2!!

It's absolutely great to see (at last) a flight sim community developing here at TG. I bought this game some time ago but could never get it to work. Since then I have upgraded my graphics card and so today i went out and bought the game (again). Fingers crossed it's gonna work.

Unfortunately not here this weekend till sunday eve so hopefully I'll see you in the air then.

Bandits at 6 o'clock!

But it's only half past three!! :P
    Jex.

Re: Chocs Away - Round 2!!

Originally posted by jex
    It's absolutely great to see (at last) a flight sim community developing here at TG. I bought this game some time ago but could never get it to work. Since then I have upgraded my graphics card and so today i went out and bought the game (again). Fingers crossed it's gonna work.

Unfortunately not here this weekend till sunday eve so hopefully I'll see you in the air then.

Bandits at 6 o'clock!

But it's only half past three!! :P
    See you on the server...fodder. :)

Comment

Hope it works for you Jex! This promises to be a lot of fun. Just be forewarned, I noticed at the last flight school session that some airports have fuel tanks and trucks parked waaaay too close to the runway, and that driving your plane into these said objects whilst trying to take off is bad.... :D Got me a better joystick since, and I WILL prove that penguins can fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Opus
        Hope it works for you Jex! This promises to be a lot of fun. Just be forewarned, I noticed at the last flight school session that some airports have fuel tanks and trucks parked waaaay too close to the runway, and that driving your plane into these said objects whilst trying to take off is bad.... :D Got me a better joystick since, and I WILL prove that penguins can fly!!!
        You flew just fine!!! Just a bit wobbly ... :P

Comment

this is great! but, its just like Aces High, everyone goes for the "easy" option of HO'ing the first thing they see... which = quick deaths........Cant wait to perfect my "rope the dopes" on you guys :D
          From Adam Webb

Comment

My favorite tactic as is stands is to fly a nice slow plane with a rear gunner position, get someone on your tail real close, switch to gunner, and blow them out of the sky. :D

Comment

Yeah, nice shooting Miko--I was seconds from ramming you, as I had run out of ammo, and I wasn't about to let you get away... :D .

Comment

i wish i could see if you guys was on.........
                From Adam Webb

Comment

Check the TS server...it's a pretty good indicator

Comment

not got ts.........and ts status wants a password to view if anyone is on?
                    From Adam Webb

Comment

Re: Chocs Away - Round 2!!

See you on the server...fodder. :)
                      LOL! Wait till you see my dazzling high speed yo-yo followed by a properly executed immelman manouvre- ok so I may end up 2 miles off course but I'll look damn good getting there 8)

Well the game works so that's good news. I had a quick fly in some by-plane thing. I got shot down - do you wanna know why?

[not because I suck - no]

Whilst I was nicely tucked in behind a bf109 (I think the pilots must've sucked or this bi-plane rocks (or I do lol) and shootin' his ass down in flames the idiot AI that was behind me was also trying to shoot the guy I was after and shot me instead. So I do a quick split-s and get out of the way of my wingmans fire but my engine is shot to crap. I'm loosing airspeed so I trade my altitude for airspeed and bring it in for a landing on a road in the middle of nowhere - but my landing gear isn't working. Aargghh - quick, where's the keyboard ref guide? I look up the key for manually lowering the gear. It says,

[user defined]

Aaargghhh... boom...splat!

And another hero goes down in flames.

Just remember

there are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots...only suckass AI that'll shoot your ass out the sky much more effectively than some suck ass AI in a meissierschmit (however the hell you spell that).

So be warned lol :P
                      Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...