Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonna buy IL2 tommorow

Get ready to be swotted out the sky like flies :p

Mine should come in the mail on Monday, so get ready to swat me outta the sky like a fly...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Looking forward guys ..... IL-2 TvT LOOK OUT !! :)

Comment

Bah, local shop didn't have it, guess we gotta wait a little longer.

Comment

If you wait until Battle of Britain expansion comes out next month, you'll probably see the game sold as a box set for less money.
          My team bought the original IL2 for $10.
          sigpic

Comment

true but the expansion isnt that near its still a good few months isnt it. thats a long time to wait.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

The original is more realistic than FB. FB is easier and arcade-like, more like a console game. I'm hoping BOB corrects this mistake.
              In the mean time, we're playing the original game with realistic settings, but with icons ON, since visability is less than reality.
              sigpic

Comment

I thought FB was scalable on its realism so you could have it as real or easy as you like. If not what differences are there between the two and is it worth getting just IL2 as well?
                Jex.

Comment

If the original IL2 is more realistic... ouch. I'd be even worse of a pilot. I'm just getting the hang of things like starting a multi-engine plane.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

i actually dont think there is that much difference between them, i know the trim woorks better in sturmovik. but as far as flight, with full realism there is not much to speak of. if you have it on full realism. which by the way guys the server is not on full realism yet. so be afraid be very afraid...lol

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X