LOMAC & IL2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOMAC & IL2

I've been playing LOMAC and IL2 recently.... both are pretty nice. I'm also doing some mission building for this so we can have a variety of missions. If anyone is interested in some co-op, look for me in the flite-sim room of teamspeak. I will host up a game for anyone who cares to join.

We have an IL2: FB server that's up 24/7...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

TG Server

Thanks for the reply. Yea, I'm aware of the server for IL2, buts its deathmatch only, and I'm sure you're aware of the problems with a public server and all the cheats and such. I'm more interested in co-op, and as of now there aren't any co-op TG servers for IL2 or LOMAC. I am just trying to find some TG players to join me in some co-op until TG comes up with something for its members. By getting TG players into some of my co-op games, I know I'll have adult, responsible players looking for some good gameing...

Comment

Plus, I think co-op will be a better learning environment. At least I'll feel more comfortable not being chased by a flying ace while trying not to stall.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Re: TG Server

Originally posted by Fanatik
          Thanks for the reply. Yea, I'm aware of the server for IL2, buts its deathmatch only, and I'm sure you're aware of the problems with a public server and all the cheats and such. I'm more interested in co-op, and as of now there aren't any co-op TG servers for IL2 or LOMAC. I am just trying to find some TG players to join me in some co-op until TG comes up with something for its members. By getting TG players into some of my co-op games, I know I'll have adult, responsible players looking for some good gameing...
          Better check the IL2 forums a little closer... I think a co-op server is in the works, or is up already...
          Become a supporting member!
          Buy a Tactical Duck!
          Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
          TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Thanks CingularDuality, but if you read my post a little closer you will see that I said I would be hosting some co-op until tg puts something together.... I have been reading the posts in the other forums and am pleased to see that IL2 is going in that direction here at TG... thats what I have been waiting for. Dudeman will be a great Admin and we see eye-to-eye on what we are hoping IL2 will become here at TG. See ya in the air bud!
            Chek6... Fanatik

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X