Come on Hurry Up!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Hurry Up!!!

When are we gonna get a CO-OP server running. TvT is fun for a bit but is wholly pointless. Is there no tvt matches that actually have any objectives other than just shoot down the enemy?

On a side note me and riyker managed to sink a battleship with torps from our He111's which was pretty good fun and then we all hopped onto Opus's server for some coop.

I never did work out why they matched he111's against I-153 that can't actually catch the bombers lol

Still the TB flight was fun...
    Jex.

I caught the back end of the co-op and had a bit of fun even though I messed up just about every mission. Most of the time I crashed doing strafing runs. The one flight I actually did something I was late because I tried to take off without using a runway. It was stupid and made Shadowrip crash into another plane.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

ok please i know everyone is frustrated that there is no coop but please do not become impatient. i know that spectre and bigb are planning the coop now, you have to allow more time with il2 than most of the other games around on TG.

the multiplayer engine on IL2 is not a brilliant example of how to make a multiplayer engine. and the coop is in testing or so i believe. but i do know that the coop is comming soon. i know that spectre the guy who ask for il2 to get here on TG and the tech wiz Big B is workiong tirelessly and are as frustrated as the rest of you.

but you really are just going to have to wait, otherwise it will be released too soon with bad playability..

come on jex you know from working with riyker on OFP with all those idiotic missions that people could not have played on.. its the same kind of thing. if it doesnt work properly then it wont change the missions and the server will be stuck..

thanks in advance for understandiong everyone as i know that you all will. and may coop be with you as soon as posible.

P.S spectre please if you need my help, give me a PM i havernt been on in recent days i have had alot to do but i do check forumns every day, and i will work with you.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Ok, the maker of the Dymanic campain generator is putting together a server version of the program for us... Should have it up asap.
        I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
        --Douglas Adams

Comment

w00t go big B and Spectre

Comment

Brian (Big-B) deserves all the credit with the CO-OP being implemented, as I've been quite out of the loop since the IL2 server launch with legal troubles.

However since all that will be done soon, I'll most definately be on way more here. I'm just happy to see my baby learning to walk and that others enjoy it as much as I do.

-Spectre

Comment

Well, I've learned how to land planes! I skidded in the other day without front landing gears and landed the HE-111 a bunch of times the other night. Landing isn't so bad.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Thank you Big B and Spectre for working on the co-op games looking forward to playing them on the weekends. I must learn how to taxi that He 111. TvT is also good too when one team tries to complete a boming mission and the other team must stop them , thats when we have alot of players or AI can be some of the players tooo . later :)

Comment

Still working out some bugs with the creator or the DCG... Sorry for such a long delay. This program will run the co-op and switch the map at the end of the mission, so the program is perfect for tg.... just getting it switched over from single player to the the dedicated server is the reason for the wait.
                  I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
                  --Douglas Adams

Comment

come on jex you know from working with riyker on OFP with all those idiotic missions that people could not have played on.. its the same kind of thing. if it doesnt work properly then it wont change the missions and the server will be stuck..
                    Yeah i know but someone's gotta give em a hard time eh lol? ;)

I'm sure it will be worth the wait.
                    Jex.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...