Training Wishlist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Wishlist

I figured I'd start this thread to maybe (although in a twisted way--sorry Spectre :D ) help Spectre out with what types of skills the players here would like to work on.

I have 3 priorities: 1) dogfighting maneuvers, including basic ones. I've heard names used (ie. barrel roll, Immelman, etc.), but I don't always know what the exact maneuver entails (yeah, I'm a n00b :D ).

2) High altitude level bombing. I'd love to be shown exactly how to use bombers accurately.

3) Low level strafing runs. Like Sarc, I get overzealous at times and end up ramming my potential target, which I'm sure is not how you're supposed to do it (unless of course you're trying out for the Kamikaze squadron :D ).

Definitely need some practice doing strafing runs. Some help identifying the correct targets would be great too. We did a mission and I attacked the wrong tank column. It wasn't as bad as what DudeMan did the other night though. :P

- It's who you game with.

Comment

what did i do? that was samee missions and i am blaming spectre, he started attacking tanks so i went in on his wing and 5-8 tanks later we realised that they were freindly.

but spectre was lead gunner i blaim him.... lol i think my score was -1089

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

We did the same mission last night and did the same thing, including blowing up our own tanks. :D

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Not to take away the importance of one-on-one training from a pro like Spectre ;) but I found these great links.

Here are links to all kinds of tutorials:
          http://mudmovers.com/tutorials/how_to_fly.htm

And these videos are great for basic dog fighting tactics:
          http://mudmovers.com/tactics/tactics_bfm.htm

I'll probably regret giving these out, but all for the good of the community eh?
          New to TG?

Comment

Yeah...I still feel sorry for those poor dumb bastards in our friendly tank colum....

I hit them good and on the first pass though!!!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X