LOMAC Forums....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOMAC Forums....

I've hosted up a small forums site until either TG decides to become more active for the Lock-On guys or we give up on the game. If you think we should call it something other than Jex's suggested "TG 42nd", please let me know.

http://www.logicalcreation.net/lockon/

You'll have to sign up to get access but it's free, and it allows us to share missions between us. Have fun and let me know if you can think of anything else we might need for Lock-On.
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

oi where's it gone?? :P
    Jex.

Comment

no matter now jex we have finally got the forum we've been asking for:)

Comment

i need to host a file there, which we can't do here and show you guys the original immelman turn, IL2 style. :)
        Jex.

Comment

I'm changing webhosts and trying to get everything moved over and set up again, the database for those forums didn't back-up correctly (and gave no indication of such unless you want to read like 15 pages of SQL queries). So basically it is starting from scratch. It should be up again shortly, as I'm trying to build a web-page interface and actually give the place a name.

If you want to see progress, www.logicalcreation.net/teamcombatsims/teamcombatsims.html

Edit: before I actually submitted this message I got the forums running again so just click the forum link on the web-page and it should load in the main section.

Edit2: Disregard the 404 errors as it is trying to load content that is not available yet. The basic framework is there, just need the creme filling so to speak.
          Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Hey all you punks!

No flowers, no get well cards?! I'm bleeding over here w/o a PC!

Miss me damnit! :D
            sigpic
            I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

Hi my man Riyker where have you been man glad to see you back :)

Comment

And no I dont have LOCK ON yet :(

Comment

LOL i sent you an email today. Glad to hear the withdrawal symptons aren't hurting too much. When are you coming back?
                  Jex.

Comment

WHAT HAPPENED TO RIYKER WAS IT SERIOUS AND I HOPE IT HURT....LOL

sad to hear you leave glad to see you back....

comiserations on having your brain removed.... still wont miss it much will you....lol

nah serious i dont know aht you had done or what happened but we did miss you here.. glad to see you back man.

. Carl

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

No nothing really happen to him just his PC died.....So ya i guess you could say it hurt i know it would kil me to have my pc die and not beable to play....thank god i got 8 computers :twisted:

Comment

oi gimmie one then barstard...lol

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse