New Patch Released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Patch Released

IL-2 FB released a new patch on 1/21/04. This patch brings the version up to 1.22, from the previous 1.21. BOTH server and client need to have this patch in order to be able to play.

All the details can be found at the official IL-2 site:

http://www.il2sturmovik.com/

The one highlight I noticed, is that this patch put a lot of emphasis on making cheating harder. DudeMan, someone heard you! :D

Cool ty opus for the info

Comment

I have the file on the server, but have not installed it yet. Should be up later this afternoon.
      I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
      --Douglas Adams

Comment

rgr that. and considereing that there is a patch to make cheating harder it means that there werew alot of cheaters on the server.....

we were reluctant to say because i think we all thought cheates were virtually impossible to use on il2....

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

having some problems installing the patch on the dedicated server... Gonna work on this a little more in the morning... sorry for the delay, but this dedicated server is crap..Imho
          I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
          --Douglas Adams

Comment

Ok, patch is installed and server is back up.. I will be installing some co-op maps later today. I also will be on Team Speak most of the day...if anyone needs anything.
            --Douglas Adams

Comment

Sorry to change the thread subject....but what missions have you loaded B and do clients need them installed as well?
              New to TG?

Comment

Yes. there will be a small download for the co-op maps. I want to test it before I have you guys downloading anything... Atm i cant find my cd. I have it installed but i need the cd to start the game.
                so once I find it I will get things going again.
                --Douglas Adams

Comment

:D Cool. Let us know, and thanks.

Comment

Heya guys... BigB, just for general info purposes, the clients don't need to have the maps.... they will receive them from the host when the game launches... I've been hosting those maps I sent you last night for some time, and no one else has had them. I'll look for you guys online later... Chek6... Fanatik

Comment

Patch has been added to the downloads section.
                      --Douglas Adams

Comment

I'm having a problem installing the patch--it doesn't seem to take. Big-B, you mentioned you had trouble installing it as well at first, what did you end up doing? I unzipped the contents of the patch into my main IL-2 directory, but that obviously doesn't work. Any ideas?

Comment

Problem solved, I had downloaded the dedicated server patch, instead of the customer patch--doh! :oops: (thanks for figuring that out, Microbe!)

I tried playing the mission that is on now, but it doesn't seem to work, it keeps asking me to pick a home base, which is hard when there are no choices at all.

Comment

cc opus the server is temporarily stuck in Dogfight mode but with a coop map up....Big-B is working on finding the setting and changing the mode to coop for us

Comment

Hey Guys;

Been trying to connect to the FB server but having problems. everytime I try seems has though I'm just hanging while trying to connect but never does. Any possibility the Server can be reset. I am authenticated and I've got the latest 1.22 patch installed. I can play on hyperlobby with no problems.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X