Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steel Beasts Pro Personal Edition out...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steel Beasts Pro Personal Edition out...

Just FYI for the ones who want to know...

The modern day armor simulation, Steel Beasts Professional (Personal Edition) has shipped.

I received my copy today, and looking forward to some realistic armor combat.

This simulation is NOT a computer game, this is the actual Army training simulation, but converted for home use for diehard sim fans and real life tankers to practice and learn there trade at home.

It ain't as pretty as a modern computer game, but it's realism and simulation of the different position in a number of armored vehicles is un-surpassed.

This "simulation" cost 125 US dollars, so like I said, only for the real life tanker, die hard simmer, or crazy mo fo.

The same company does plan on making a "computer game" version titled Steel Beasts 2 in the future, (estimated 2007 release or so.) That will be regular PC game price.

http://www.esimgames.com/purchase.htm
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Steel Beasts Pro Personal Edition out...

Sounds interesting - is a review forthcoming?

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
    |TG-2nd|munchkin
    Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Re: Steel Beasts Pro Personal Edition out...

Since this is a true simulation, we have a true tanker reviewing it for SimHQ, I'll post the link when it's done... but yes, I will be playing and sharing info, screens, and videos myself.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X