X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Flight Sim Event for TG Members Only

Sounds like fun.. count me in...
    Chek6... Fan

I'm in for LOMAC. What type of event is this?.. The post doesn't really give us much information.
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

It sounds good. It'll get more TG'ers playing flight sims or at least keep the current players playing.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

LOMAC .... fo shizzle.
        sigpic
        I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

Just curious does any not have one or the other if everyone has bot maybe we can test skills in both games and still keep the event small

Comment

Some of us do not have both. I, for one, do not have IL-2.
            Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by L0GiCaL1
              Some of us do not have both. I, for one, do not have IL-2.
              I know where you can get it for almost free... PM me if interested.
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Not interested... I hated the game.

Comment

Originally posted by L0GiCaL1
                  Not interested... I hated the game.
                  Why? I discovered that I'm just not interested in flight sims at all... But, not having played LOMAC, I don't see why it would be that much different from LOMAC...
                  Become a supporting member!
                  Buy a Tactical Duck!
                  Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                  TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

IL2 is a different era of aviation. I like LOMAC way more because of all the modern weapons and that we play a lot of co-op. When learning to fly, it helped a lot that the LOMAC pilots played co-op. I'm still hanging on to my copy of IL2 though for events just like this!

- It's who you game with.

Comment

For me, flight sims have feel. IL-2 didn't feel right. It has nothing to do with era of aviation. LOMAC makes me feel like I'm in the cockpit instead of just flying a picture of one.

Comment

this is good.. but why hold a competition, I have this one written blind....lol

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Are you willing to put your money where your mouth is?.. oh wait... I don't frequent those kinds of places.

Seriously, if it is A2A... take your Su-27 and I'll bring my F-15 and we'll duke it out. Just don't crash to desktop. :D

Comment

Man ... I'm gonna be doing some flying this weekend. I've been too busy and jonz'n!
                            sigpic
                            I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X