LOMAC Missions as forum attachments?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOMAC Missions as forum attachments?

Do we need to have a seperate place to put these files so they are available to be put on the server? We have the capability but will it fall within the forum guidelines? Some clarification before we start doing something we shouldn't be would probably be advisable. :D
    Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

I suggest official TG missions be added to the Downloads area. Unofficial missions should be stored in TG user folders, or on various other websites.

For example, Fanatik hosts LO:MAC missions he creates on our website http://www.teamelement.org/
    sigpic
    I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

Posting missions in the forum as an attachment would be an easy way to give missions to admins. It might be easier than e-mailing missions to admins.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by Riyker
        I suggest official TG missions be added to the Downloads area. Unofficial missions should be stored in TG user folders, or on various other websites.

For example, Fanatik hosts LO:MAC missions he creates on our website http://www.teamelement.org/

they are not official tg missions tho are they, they aree member created missions that wish tio get server time... i dont kn ow if its allowed on tg but i dont see why not as long as it stays missions and doesnt become a file sharing etc etc... missions are good for everyone with the game becaus ethey can try them in their own time.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X