flight sim pack, 20 bucks.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• flight sim pack, 20 bucks.

May of been posted in another forum already... but anyway... stopped by Best Buy this AM... they have a flight pack for 20 bucks with lock on, IL2, and Pacific Fighters... all three very good flight sims IMO... and for 20 bucks, if you haven't already got them all, then get the pack... nice deal.

BTW, they also had a good stock of Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator 3... probably because of that excellent WW1 mod I've been reading about... but I forced myself to say NO... too little time, to many games as is.

and FYI... Stopped by EB games and GameStop too... both had nothing new in PC gaming, and one tiny shelve for all the old PC games... PC game buying in stores truly is about dead.

Guess GoGamer.com is about it for me, I'm not ever going to eb Games or GameStop again... end of an era. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: flight sim pack, 20 bucks.

Thanks Magnum.. I'm there.. and you can't been that price.. especially for those three.
    sigpic

Comment

I dont mean to side track, but Ebgames and gamestop have really gone down in goods in the last few years. Its all about the console now. But as long as Direct2drive has when i need ill just use them
      that sounds like a good idea trooper.
      -Vulcan

Comment

I'd pick that up except I heard that there's a giant IL-2/Pacific Fighters compilation coming later, so I'll wait for that. I can go without LOMAC.

Comment

Actually that giant compilation is out... I got it about a week ago, it's called IL2 complete... It's all on one DVD, with one install, and one patch. (meaning it is patched to the latest version, don't need to be patched.)

You can order it form www.gogamer.com because I haven't seen it in stores yet.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Whoops. That's what happens when I stop reading Blue's News obsessively twice a day :D Thanks man.

Comment

I just picked this up, and will probably pick of IL2 Complete as well. I'm on the fence only because I can't decide if I need to get Lock On Flaming Cliffs first.

Comment

Buying IL2 Complete after buying this would make no sense, right? IL-2 Complete is just IL-2, the expansion, and Pacific Fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by TychoCelchuuu
                  Buying IL2 Complete after buying this would make no sense, right? IL-2 Complete is just IL-2, the expansion, and Pacific Fighters.
                  Ah, ok. Then I just need to get a low price copy of Forgotten Battles.

Comment

OK.. I had them all except PF.. but now it's all legal and I have PF too. :D

Thanks Mag.. BTW I also picked up Falcon 4.0 AF (finally!) while I was at it!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P8riot
                      BTW I also picked up Falcon 4.0 AF (finally!) while I was at it!
                      Good luck. I just tried the "basic handling mission" again, and ran out of fuel.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                        Good luck. I just tried the "basic handling mission" again, and ran out of fuel.
                        Make sure you don't have the afterburner on (i.e. your throttle is maxed out). If you go one right of the default 2D pit view, you should be able to see a gauge with a needle that moves as you adjust the throttle - if it's over 100%, then that's AB. And you'll eat up fuel like a...a...very...thirsty....fuel-drinking plane.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                        |TG-2nd|munchkin
                        Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Originally posted by TG_Mateo
                          You just got it too?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P8riot
                            You just got it too?
                            I've had the game for a while...just getting around to it. Consider it my BF2 replacement. :row__572:

Comment

One thing about Falcon - it's a real PITA to learn on your own. The manual is pretty counterintuitive when starting out, and a lot of the stuff it teaches you at the beginning....you won't need to know for a fair while. Get one or two training missions done with our great Instructor Pilots, and you'll be ready to hop on the server. As steep as the learning curve may seem, the best way to learn is flying with another human.

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
                              |TG-2nd|munchkin
                              Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse