No announcement yet.

1.02 Patch update

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.02 Patch update

Looking good so far regarding the F-15. Here's a list of new bug fixes posted on the lockon forums by Carl.

I received the latest version of the V1.02 Beta this evening. I' have only had a chance to play for a few hours.

Things the I have noticed or verified:

- F-15C Radar and AIM-120 performance vastly improved. No more blank BVR mode after switch to other modes and then coming back. RWR and TWS worked great tonight.

- Weapons release and gun trigger are now separated for the Western aircraft. You can assign whatever key or joystick button you want to release missiles, rockets, or bombs. It works, I verified it tonight. This will mean that you are going to have to reconfigure your input setups for those of you that have customized.

- Padlock now has a cycle capability where each time you hit the padlock toggle key it cycles between whatever targets are in visual range and in your field of view. Breaking padlock in now a separate key. Again, you will need to take a look at how you have things configured.

- Russian ECM is not as powerful.

- New axis functions available.

There are plenty of other things on the list but until I have seen them working myself or they have been properly verified by the Testers, I am not going to discuss them.

Performance seemed very good but I didn't take any measurements. Hopefully we will have some multiplayer testing this weekend as there are some MP fixes on the list, but until I see them I am not going to say what.

Not much of a report, but it looks pretty damn good so far. We appreciate your patience.

Re: 1.02 Patch update

My pickle button is going to work now! Yay!
    I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

No joke... and we can actually target Russians when they have their ECM on.
      Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job. - Douglas Adams

When's the patch available?

:icon14: Kool Firday night I can play and test these new changes out ! But Im still in the competion with the IL-2 planes :icon26:

No official time frame for the patch yet. Since it's gone to the beta testers hopefully it won't be too much longer if nothing new crops up.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed