X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOMAC Instructor

Hi guys

I am looking for an Instrustor.
    Someone who can handle lots of fun and who has patience. I am having trouble getting on with the game wether it be in singleplayer or multiplayer. No understanding of it what-so-ever. If you have time and would like to be challenged let me know, we can set up a time and date for my first lesson.

Revan

Re: LOMAC Instructor

Fanatik is a good teacher. The first time I flew was with him and a few others. He knew the most at the time and talked about a bunch of stuff. I'm sure he and any of us would be willing to run you through the LOMAC ropes. I personally don't mind a new player during a mission. We have lots of different missions that can challenge new and seasoned players. I think you're online most of the time so grab one of the Flight Sim admins and get them to play a few missions with you.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

thanks sarc, i shall do that when i see them

Comment

i'm jumping on now if you wanna get some lessons and flight time in:)

Comment

Originally posted by Shad0wRIP
          i'm jumping on now if you wanna get some lessons and flight time in:)
          Thanks for the help Shadow! Twas good flyin with you too Revan!
          New to TG?

Comment

Bought time we had some girl action in Lock On. Glad to see you requested a transfer to the 42nd Tac-G Fighter Squadron Revan. How did your training go and what is your flavour in aircraft type? I'll update the flight roster and hope to see you in the skies soon.
            Jex.

Comment

NP squid, we'll get together again and work on some other stuff! Revan learned quick on the A-10 that was about all we had time for we'll work some more on the A-10 get her alittle more comfortable with it and it's weapons then move on to the F-15:)

I'll be on tonight for anyone wanting some instruction on the A-10 or if ya just wanna do some flying:)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X