2.0 night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.0 night

Wanted to try some of the dynamic campaigns, was wondering if we can pick a night to get 4+ people with the 2.0 on at the same time. Try a few missions then try out some of the new aircraft, or verse vicey.

Maybe we should start a list of aircraft and their characteristic's , pro vs con.

Tried one off the home unit, played Allied one mission then picked up with Axis the next to check the exsisting damage to targets. Looks pretty good to me.

Afew of the questions I have are:
    Any input from those who have already tried the campaigns? Does the server launch the next mission when everyone lands or is it timed, I saw a timer in the set-up screen? Or do you act as if your in Dogfight mode and takeoff again into the same mission until you complete it? Do you have to wait out when you die during a mission( I ask that just so Dudeman will know if he's got time to eat in between deaths :icon_bigg )? Is there a way to quick end or abort a mission in progress? :icon_conf<-- So many questions :icon15:
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

-

Re: 2.0 night

I will have it by monday/tuesday!

not sure about the restart yet as i don't have it yet but i have some thoughts on your other questions.

I suggest that if you can't set it to no respawns we as a group should make it a rule of thumb that when you die you wait out till the mission is complete or all are dead.

I would assume that the host would be able to quick end a mission via Esc or some other means again i'm not sure till my local scores have it and i can check it out:)

Comment

I can make it for Monday or any other day except Tuesday and Wednesday. I'll need a lot of coaching though. I'm not familiar with any of the WW2 planes.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Lets shoot for Wed evening. Should give time for those who dont have it yet.
        "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity."

-

Comment

If it's Wed, I'll catch you on the next flight.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Sorry Sarc I didn't read your post right. Lets set it up for Thurs night. 7pm+ est.

-

Comment

Sounds good, I'll pick it up Mon. or Tues.
              New to TG?

Comment

I'm working the afternoon shift this week and next--if you guys are still around at about 11:30 PM EST I'll definitely show up.

For those that already have the expansion, how is it? Are there any improvements over FB in terms of game play, flight controls etc., or is it pretty much the same? Is the DCG pretty much the only "new" feature?

Comment

I'm in the same boat as opus i'm on afternoons but if your around at about 11:30pm i will jump in then

Comment

Originally posted by +Blind+
                    Wanted to try some of the dynamic campaigns, was wondering if we can pick a night to get 4+ people with the 2.0 on at the same time. Try a few missions then try out some of the new aircraft, or verse vicey.

Maybe we should start a list of aircraft and their characteristic's , pro vs con.

Tried one off the home unit, played Allied one mission then picked up with Axis the next to check the exsisting damage to targets. Looks pretty good to me.

Afew of the questions I have are:
                    Any input from those who have already tried the campaigns? Does the server launch the next mission when everyone lands or is it timed, I saw a timer in the set-up screen? Or do you act as if your in Dogfight mode and takeoff again into the same mission until you complete it? Do you have to wait out when you die during a mission( I ask that just so Dudeman will know if he's got time to eat in between deaths :icon_bigg )? Is there a way to quick end or abort a mission in progress? :icon_conf<-- So many questions :icon15:

hmmm blind please remember i have VNC access to the flight sims... i could easily kick that character blind out for killing me... oh on the grounds that he was cheating....lol

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

p.s brits cant pick the game up legally till march 19th. so oh well.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Blind, I like your idea of rating the birds. We should come up with some sort of performance check list (ie. stability, turn radius, firepower, etc. etc.), and maybe go by that. Also, there are different types of planes for different jobs, so we could divide them into categories such as ground-attack, air superiority, high-level interceptor, etc. Wow, imagine, 120+ "toys" at our disposal :icon_bigg --weeeeee!

Comment

Originally posted by DudeMan
                          p.s brits cant pick the game up legally till march 19th. so oh well.

Dude, when has that ever stopped you?? :icon12:

Comment

Originally posted by Opus
                            Blind, I like your idea of rating the birds. We should come up with some sort of performance check list (ie. stability, turn radius, firepower, etc. etc.), and maybe go by that. Also, there are different types of planes for different jobs, so we could divide them into categories such as ground-attack, air superiority, high-level interceptor, etc. Wow, imagine, 120+ "toys" at our disposal :icon_bigg --weeeeee!
                            i dont know as i agree with this idea. i hate some of the birds others love and visa versa.. it always comes down to personal feel and playability to your style of combat.

i think that it would be like an iq test. doesnt really mean anything, because the test only caters for one steriotype.

and the amount of planes i would first of rated low that i now fly is ridiculous....

i just fear it may mean new people try the planes rated best and then feel discouraged because they are not suited to that polane because of their fighting style.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Originally posted by Opus
                              Dude, when has that ever stopped you?? :icon12:

shhhhh god dont you know the cops read this...lol

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse