GT Legends Sunday?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Legends Sunday?

Got the new Momo ready and I'm anxious to crash, I mean race it! How does Sunday the 20th round about 4 eastern for a couple hours?

Mirfee, if you can set up a server that'd be great. If not we can just jump on a public server and TS.
    New to TG?

Re: GT Legends Sunday?

I like this idea. I will work on that server on Saturday and post when I need to playtest the connection.

The backup plan of a pubby server is quite alright too.

Comment

Hmmm...

Regardless of server setup, would Saturday, same time work? Or Sunday a few hours later? I have a conflict shaping up at precisely the time originally suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirfee
        Hmmm...

Regardless of server setup, would Saturday, same time work? Or Sunday a few hours later? I have a conflict shaping up at precisely the time originally suggested.
        Let's try for Saturday then. I've got to work in the morning, but should be back by then.
        New to TG?

Comment

If Sat is good for you, I'm flexible on time. Your call. :)

Comment

I'll be using up my allocation of gaming hours playing CivIV on Saturday, but let me know how it goes and I'll get in on the action next time, OK?
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Server update...

I got the dedicated server up and running on my second computer and it displays on the Internet games lobby. I successfully joined via the lobby from this machine, so I am hopeful that others can as well. If the lobby doesn't show up for folks, you can connect by direct IP (I've also tested this).

This is a private, passworded server, reserved for TG members. Currently I am aware of only 3-4 people here who play, so I am not concerned with attracting pubbies. I will post the server name, IP and password in the Members Section.

For the purpose of today's event (and particularly the first server launch), if anyone has this game and is feeling adventurous, please try to connect and post here if you are able to do so. I am leaving the server up for today to permit this.

Thanks!

Server Info here.

Comment

Thanks for setting it up Mirf. It was a good stable connection from what I could tell. We just need a few more players for the TG GP :row__593:
                New to TG?

Comment

Hey Mirfee...as Squid said thanks for the server....it would be great to get a few more drivers to join us!! 6 or 7 would be great!! that would be enough on the short tracks for some fun stuff!!

I'll be watching this space!!

thanks again,

Chappie

Comment

My pleasure guys. Glad to have the means to make it happen.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X