GT Legends - W 7/26

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GT Legends - W 7/26

Any racers up for a few tracks tonight? I'm thinking of starting sometime in the 9pm hour ET.

Re: GT Legends - W 7/26

Hey Mirfee!!!

I've been looking for your server the last couple nights...no luck..

Tonight sounds good...I'll be a bit late though. My daughter has soccer practice from 6:00 till about 7:45 CDT...I'll probably be there around 30 minutes late or so..

Hopefully I'll see you tonite!1

Chappie

Comment

Yes! No guarantees it'll be before 10 eastern though.

Have you guys tried any of the ported maps? I've been having a blast on Cadwell, Laguna Seca and Monaco.

If you haven't, check 'em out here.
      New to TG?

Comment

Sorry Chappie, I didn't have the server up. Despite my post about general availability, I was just too tied up these past few eves. I'll most likely post when the server is/will be up for an event, rather than just run it on general principal.

Timing tonight is fine. I'll have the server up and start idling on TS around 930 ET. PM me if either of you get free earlier than you expected.

As for tracks, I've had Watkins Glen for a while (I love it, my 'hometown track' an hour away... which I'll be driving on for real next week no less! w00t!) I also just added Sears Point (Infineon) and LeMans.

I'll see about adding the ones you mentioned Squid.

Looking forward to it guys. :)

Comment

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say how much fun last night was....a real blast to drive with guys that don't drive like idiots on the track!!! LOL

Can't wait for the next session.....

thanks Mirfee for the server!!!! :)

Chappie

Comment

My pleasure! I'm having a mighty fine time driving with you guys as well. I've been fortunate that my online racing didn't begin with wreckers. Again, I'm perfectly happy to provide the server... at the very least, it gives *me* a place to race with decent players. :)

I still have to search for info on adjusting the time of day for races. Seems stupid you can't set it in the dedi server the way you can in single player quick races.

There's a good chance I'll be looking for more track time tonight. Can't commit just yet though. I'll post when I can know better.

Comment

Hey Mirfee,

I'm going to check at RSC for some info about the server settings...there has to be a way to modify the time parameters...

As far as tonight goes, the wife and I are taking the kids to an amusement park (Six Flags) all day and into the evening...I imagine I'll be wiped out by the time we get back...LOL!!!

Have fun if you guys run tonight!!! I'll check back later tonight or tomorrow.

Chappie

Comment

Cool. Have fun!

I'm going to check RSC and do some Googling too. But you might have an opportunity before I do. Thanks in advance. :)

Comment

Well, I think I found the problem re: night-only races. Turns out that there's a server option for 'start time' that I interpreted as 'time til race starts'... ie, the countdown for players to join before the 3-2-1-green flag count begins. On looking closer, I see this setting actually goes from 00:00 to 23:00... pretty obvious what that suggests.

And here I had it set to 05:00 to give plenty of time to join. Heh... no wonder all our races looked pre-dawn. :madsmile:

I'm going to set it for 3 or 4pm. That's always a nice time of day for driving. :icon20:

Comment

Yep. Dat fixed it.

Comment

Good job Mirfee..

I should be able to do some driving Friday and Saturday nights...

I'll check back tomorrow...off to bed for me.

thanks,

Chappie

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...