Any Combat Pilots?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Combat Pilots?

Does anyone here fly in Aces High or any other flight combat sim? It'd be cool to see who the pilots are here.

< salute >
    TBolt
    - User Admin. - free pic hosting for Gamers by Gamers

Re: Any Combat Pilots?

Check out the Lock-On and IL-2 forums. There are several pilots around here that are itching for some flight time.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Thanks, Sarc!

I still have yet to buy IL-2, but it's on my Christmas List. :D lol.
      TBolt

Comment

What other flight sims do you have?

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by TBoltPilot
          Thanks, Sarc!

I still have yet to buy IL-2, but it's on my Christmas List. :D lol.

GET IL2 FORGOTTEN BATTLES

AND IL2 ACES EXPANSION PACK AND YOUR READY TO RUMBLE.

www.TeamElement.com

Comment

I fly Aces High online; that's all I have time for, right now. I've seen screenshots and some films made in IL2 -- awesome visuals. :icon_eek:
            TBolt

Comment

Does anyone here fly in Aces High or any other flight combat sim? It'd be cool to see who the pilots are here.

< salute >
              I used to log a lot of flight time in FighterAce 3. I was affiliated with the USMC Leathernecks squadron. Quit last January when my son was born, since I no longer had any free time. Now that he's almost 1 1/2 years old, things have quieted down quite a lot, and I'm in the process of enrolling in a IL2 squad right now.

Comment

Originally posted by NippleCorn
                I used to log a lot of flight time in FighterAce 3. I was affiliated with the USMC Leathernecks squadron. Quit last January when my son was born, since I no longer had any free time. Now that he's almost 1 1/2 years old, things have quieted down quite a lot, and I'm in the process of enrolling in a IL2 squad right now.
                Belated congratuations on the new son, Corn! < salute >

An IL2 squad? To be flown online? I hear IL2 arenas only accept about 30 people at a time. Is that correct?
                TBolt

Comment

Belated congratuations on the new son, Corn! < salute >

An IL2 squad? To be flown online? I hear IL2 arenas only accept about 30 people at a time. Is that correct?
                  I don't know about the online limitations of IL2. I'm mostly joining a squadron (their website is here ) in order to further my IL2 pilot skills. So, I'll be learning about complex engine management, radio communications, take-off & landing procedures, navigation and map reading, formation flying and gunnery. These guys have a rather exhaustive and established pilot indoctrination program, and I think it will be fun to go through it and see what I can learn. Plus, I've found that the comeraderie you get when flying within a defined team makes the entire online experience much more engrossing. That's part of the reason I played Ghost Recon here so long.

BTW, thanks for the congrats. Being a parent ain't easy, but it has its moments.

Comment

< salute >
                    i do, im sure you've shot me down a few times ;) But then, i am a bish, and everyone loves shooting down bish! :D
                    From Adam Webb

Comment

NippleCorn,
                      Thanks for the link to the JG1 site. That is one very impressive website. I'm sure the squadron is equally impressive in aerial combat. If time becomes available, I'd like to try to join sometime.

Overlag,
                      LOL. Oh, I'm sure you've shot my 109 down many times in return. Serves me right for venturing too far from Rookland without my DT. LOL. <S> AH-brother.
                      TBolt

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...